• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Neutrals:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Yoshis Island
Smashville
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
Castle Siege

That's all you need to know :).

KarlR

Smash Cadet
the stage list is good but the other rule sets are pretty ********, for example only banning the GR on ness and lucas for marth? what about other characters that have more broken grab releases on ness/lucas? and how about other characters that get hurt by GR shenanigans?

ddd infinites, what about ICs infinites? sure the ics are no where near as easy but where do you draw the line on infinites

also I don't understand how they got to making that port selection rule, seems strange/stupid to me.

tdlr: good stages , seems like they have no idea whats going on for other stuff or are very inconsistent.

T-block

B2B TST
So I finally decided to read that thread. Holy crap AlmostLegendary is dumbbbbb -_-

Grab release rule should be changed, only because it's too hard to enforce. I don't agree with it, but I can understand their motivation. It's gonna need reworking for sure though.

Port selection idk... didn't make sense to me, but I didn't think too much about it.

KarlR

Smash Cadet
lol ive watched that like 10 times today so far, good stuff

tho bubble gum wario iz teh BEAST

Limeee

Smash Champion
i loved that combo video keith

perfect example of why wario is one of the best, and pretty much exactly how he should be played

especially the bite usage ;) too sick

wario rules was cool too

brningpyre

Smash Lord
So,quick COMPETITIVE MARIO PARTY UPDATE:

Colin challenged us to another Mario Party match, and this time, he insisted it be 2 vs.2.

Remembering the result of last time, I decided to let him have the number 7 ranked brawl player in Alberta, and I took someone who is quite possibly the worst C. Falcon in history as my teammate.

And yet again, after several fruitless, un-fun-filled hours, Colin is once again in dead last. Guess we're gonna have to change those Alberta Mario Party Power Rankings again.

Frio

Smash Champion
I never actually thought about just foot stooling yoshi >_>

EDIT: I think we need a crew battle

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
anybody who can bring a TV PLEASE bring it! we want our monthlies to keep being as awesome as they have been. newayz c u guys later today haha

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Results >:[

Also, who wants to team with me next tourney? I think I should try and show up with the intention of joining doubles this time around instead of showing up randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom