• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
On the 27th, should I bring a Brawl Minus Setup, or a TvC setup (for a side tournament when things are calming down) ?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
no offense to people who like playing other fighting games but like

it should be a priority to get brawl running as smoothly as possible at a SMASH tournament before sacrificing setups and time to set up other games that aren't smash. that's not saying you guys shouldn't be setting up friendlies for other games, but if anything, I think non-brawl setups should be limited and if there are any, they should be melee / n64 as those are actually smash games

that being said, I dunno if I'm gonna be coming to this next one, but if I do, I'll probably just try and help out with stuff or play melee friendlies

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Hopefully, if all goes right, I will be able to bring a pre-alpha of B- with all of the characters to this, and I will try and set up a one dollar side tourney (if allowed of course).

KarlR

Smash Cadet
that would be awesome, just had a look at some of the changes in brawl-, and **** , that **** looks really fun.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yeah, Brawl definitely takes priority for setups, but I wouldn't mind some Brawl- (Brawl+ is lame) in the background, between stuff.

Also, I wanna vote for crews, or EVO-style 5v5 (or 3 or 4) teams. That'd be sick. Is White-Mike gonna be able to make this?

KarlR

Smash Cadet
well being results they are not really relevant and would take up space in the OP

T-block

B2B TST
let's slow it down guys...mid tier at the next one, and a few smaller side tourneys that we'll play by ear

teams sounds really interesting, and i like the idea, but let's save it for later ones

i'll get results into the OP when i have time if i remember

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Wait WHAT?! When the hell did Mike become a moderator?!

[EDIT]

Ah! Just read Alberta thread; PT Boards needing a mod, huh?

Way to go! Couldn't think of anyone better.

Drop Diddy, solo that P.Trainer, yo.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
hey i plan to bring a tvc setup for the tournament, just wanted to know who;d be willing to enter it

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Whenever I decide to come back, I'm picking up more than Sonic.

Sonic/P.Trainer/Dedede/another top tier (possibly Snake)

Most emphasis put on Sonic and P.Trainer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom