• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Bit of a last minute reminder but I am hosting this Friday (the 28th) which will hopefully be the day that version 2.5 of Project M comes out.

Also, Brandon, bring your 3DS and copy of Pokemon Black 2 so you can transfer hard mode to my copy of White 2.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I think I lost my 3DS. ;(

I'm gonna turn my house upside down shortly to see if I can find it, but if not, I MAY have to actually get a new one. Which'll suck.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Haha it's actually called Challenge Mode isn't it?

Well if there's any day to buy a 3DS, it's definitely today. By the end of this shopping season, I'm sure it'll jump in price by $40/50.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
K so i will bring a ps3 and playstation all stars if someone has 2 other controllers. Btw stefan is it cool if i bring my gf?

:phone:

KillLock

Smash Lord
Thanks Keith, hope you're enjoying your trip man. Also lets play guild wars 2 sometime.

Frio

Smash Champion
you were kill lock with a space, some kind of warrior or guardian on isle on janthir. I was brofessor frio.

KillLock

Smash Lord
you were kill lock with a space, some kind of warrior or guardian on isle on janthir. I was brofessor frio.
yeah that's not me haha. i play on the server devona's rest and my character name is Blademesh

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Woah what, KillLock isn't KillLock?!

Just last night Jack turns out he wasn't the real Jack and now this?!

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You know how I was hosting on the day P:M was supposed to come out, but it ended up coming out after midnight, and not only that but people were in Hawaii and not able to show up? Well because of that I will be hosting this Friday as well. This will allow for (hopefully) everyone to play some P:M 2.5 before classes and school resumes.

Top Bottom