• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
hey guys

i'm just gonna chill here for awhile

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
dont worry jack im still bringing goldeneye ;). im going to be sooo hung over for doubles. buddy's turning 18 on friday XD

:phone:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
A mario party side event would indeed take too long and only 4 people could play, but I may just bring it for people who arent going to do the real side event... not sure about that though

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
very vague and bad post. you didn't beat my main dod

0/10

peach vs ganon is a dumb matchup. he like out priorities you with jabs QQ

:009:
lol
As with always, reminding people that the earliest people can show up to my house is 4:00 PM.
I'm gonna show up tomorrow. If anyone needs a ride let me know now.
I think I still have your address in your PM box.

Diminisht

Smash Journeyman
Jack call me.

P.s. I shoud make it to Stephan's for a few hours today.

P.P.S. Keith how come you didn't post the tourney match of me vs Kelvin. It was done on the stream TV :/

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What time are we doing this? I'll see if I can maybe get off work early to go. I'd be off at 7:00 if I can't get off work early so I won't go if that's the case. Otherwise yeah, hope to show up by 7 or 8 or something if I can get off early.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
brandon. it would be awesome if you could get me there. i couldnt quite catch a ride in time with dtp. so if you could get back to ms on that DX

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
brandon. it would be awesome if you could get me there. i couldnt quite catch a ride in time with dtp. so if you could get back to ms on that DX

We'll see Cam. I'm getting off at 6 tonight so Imma try and get there ASAP. How far out are you again? I can't remember how I got there.

I might just drive straight to Stephan's though since I wanna get there and home as soon a possible. I work early tomorrow.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Fair enough, I gotta get up at 5 am tomorrow. well my address is 9504 63 avenue if you decide to drop by :p

Limeee

Smash Champion
We'll see Cam. I'm getting off at 6 tonight so Imma try and get there ASAP. How far out are you again? I can't remember how I got there.

I might just drive straight to Stephan's though since I wanna get there and home as soon a possible. I work early tomorrow.

remember to bring tales of symphonia if youre still lending it to me ^^

:009:

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
i may only have time to go to doubles. :( all well i couldnt fit any practice in to be able to compete with meetaknight anyway

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ill prolly be in later tonight. Also I may need to stay at your house afterwards to go I the tech conference in the city. After the tourney that is.

This being to Jack.

Frio

Smash Champion
GUYS we should totally all start playing PKmn YRB after tomorrow and have a mini tournament next monthly as a side event.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
Superior ruleset and RBY side event

someone come to BC and get me plz

Top Bottom