• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robbers

NTK

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=1973]Robbers[/drupal]

So I just woke up this morning, and I got a call from my best friend; he had been robbed.

Apparently, the robbers broke into his camper, stealing what was worth a few thousand dollars worth of stuff; liquor, his digital camera,that mini BBQ thing etc.

Not just him, plenty of his neighbours got robbed too.

Why...why must god bring such cruel people into this world?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Link to original post: [drupal=1973]Robbers[/drupal]

So I just woke up this morning, and I got a call from my best friend; he had been robbed.

Apparently, the robbers broke into his camper, stealing what was worth a few thousand dollars worth of stuff; liquor, his digital camera,that mini BBQ thing etc.

Not just him, plenty of his neighbours got robbed too.
I'm sorry to hear that. And in all honesty, it's to be expected. The world isn't perfect, people are desperate.

Some people survive off of pillaging others, and there's nothing you can do to stop that. You can only do your best to prevent it.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
My father had the same :/
We forgot to put the Mac air (about 2500 euros) back in the case and in it's bag. We went to the movies, ate something and when we came back, an ******* took the laptop. I hate people and I would let anyone die who had done that. I totally don't give those people one **** of sympathy.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, you too?

I have two friends that got robbed. The first friend called me just like yours called you, and the second friend decided to text me while I was on vacation. That ruined my "Happy" mood.

Did your friend get insurance back or ever find the robber? My friends did.

Top Bottom