• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ROB match up discussion

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I love how enthusiastic you are but chill man. Marth, ZSS, and Snake discussions barely have anything in them we're definitely not ready to move on yet.
How long have they been up? Yeah, it's gonna take 15 months to finish if not more and by the time we do finish it MK and the match ups that matter will be super out of date.
Here's a lesson that I have learned.... YOU CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!!!!
We have how many Sheiks? Not all of them know the same things... that is why we talk, to share information. If people have already shared and there is no more information being presented then you have to assume that nothing else will be said and you move on. If anyone wants to comment on something that has passed then they will. Notice how ZSS was brought back up?

If I were doing the match ups I would do one a week. I would also tell the other character boards about it and get an argument started so people look into the match up more trying to prove the other wrong and thus spark an in depth.... argument. The best way to do this is say it is in our favor. If it's not both Sheiks and the other board will say no, but either way they will present information to back up their opinion. Take the high points from this fight and post it on the OP.
For me, when I finish the stage thread I am going to post a link to it on every board and ask them what they think about the CP and avoid list cuz I know I have stuff wrong. That way I narrow it down a little bit more. That is what I will do.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I do ask the other character boards to come over for the MU discussions, not enough of them care about Sheik enough to come over here.

But sure, let's get going on Falco I guess.

Greave

Smash Apprentice
NNID
P-Duck
Ok, so; would it be possible to just insta-throw the droptop while recovering? Would it even be a wise choice? I'd test this.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I do ask the other character boards to come over for the MU discussions, not enough of them care about Sheik enough to come over here.

But sure, let's get going on Falco I guess.
*ahem*
but yes, we can get onto other MU's if you will

Top Bottom