• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to APEX: Kings of Cali- SephirothKen! BRING A SETUP! - stream by VGbootcamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
also I'm new to the smash tournament scene so how and when is registration going to be handled?
Glad to have you in the community! A good, quick way to get acquainted with the Socal community is joining our facebook group. Just press join and I'll make sure to accept you. :)

Registration will be up soon. Very soon. As in, the next couple days. We'll keep you posted with more details. I'll make sure to PM you when its up

:D

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
What is the deadline? Can I pay at the door, if necessary? I got ***** by surprise expenses. Had to pay for breaks/battery/oil change/phone/storage/medical stuffs, so I'm worried about not having money in time for online registration.

I have a steady job and all, just I had to pay like $500 worth of **** this weekend, which is two paychecks for me. :\

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
What is the deadline? Can I pay at the door, if necessary? I got ***** by surprise expenses. Had to pay for breaks/battery/oil change/phone/storage/medical stuffs, so I'm worried about not having money in time for online registration.

I have a steady job and all, just I had to pay like $500 worth of **** this weekend, which is two paychecks for me. :\
The deadline for preregistration will be Oct 28. Expect registration to be up very very very soon. Like, very soon.

At-door registration is not accepted. Everything must be done online.

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash

But seriously though, if you somehow can't pay by Oct. 28, I'll pay for you.

Vixen

Premium
I don't want to impose. Will I still be able to enter the venue, and hang out if I don't enter? Can I just pay the catering fee at the door? I'm mostly coming because it will be a fun experience.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Yes, there is a spectator pass option. With that, you only pay the catering fee.

However, all registration must be done online, even for spectators. We need to know the exact number of people to order catering for.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Online registration, I approve. Should be a standard for all Smash regionals/nationals. This community's gotta grow out of its laziness eventually!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Sung offered to pay for you, and you can just pay him back at the tourney (essentially a door fee this way). I don't see why you wouldn't be able to attend under these circumstances lol

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
how much is the catering fee (kinda skimmed looking for it but didn't check too hard tbh)

never mind i see it lol. idk how i missed it the first go round

Vixen

Premium
I don't want to have something come up suddenly and owe someone outside of my state money.

I also in general hate borrowing money.

oksas will be paying for me, though, so much thanks to him.

:phone:

Popopidopop

Smash Cadet
Is there / will there be an attendance list?
With all ppl that register.
Would be hype to have it confirmed all ppl going to this, looking forward to the stream.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So I went ahead and checked pricing for the trip from CAK to BUR, since this would be my first time flying (since I was little anyways). Pricing isn't nearly what I thought it was, so I'd say I'll be attending.

scarykid78

Smash Journeyman
Expect a crew of at least 5 of Idaho's best. Yes, Idaho smashes. Kings of Cali here we come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom