• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex/Impulse Circuit: Phoenix Saga 4 - Ann Arbor, MI *UPDATED*

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
DR is mad hard to do with yoshi lol

and I have used yoshi in tourney b4 so there r 3 yoshis in MI :p

Zinoto

Smash Lord

:yoshi2: was my first main and DR is not that difficult if you press x --> x --->.

Also, there are at least 5 :yoshi2::

1. Wuvs
2. Burnteggz
3. You
4. Me
5. Braxton

Next MI tourney, I'm going :yoshi2:

clowsui

Smash Legend
Julian if you go Yoshi I don't stand a chance against you in bracket :(

also LOL you think DR is easy because you can do Diddy infinites on the fly -__-

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
i used gandw in 1v1 something I have not done since like 2011 lol

If mk is banned @ meh bimonthlies im breakiing out chars ppz have not even seen in pools and friendlies and mms

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
I guess people don't want to shoutout anymore.

Also, I got a message saying my avatar is offensive because of the word ****. How is that worst than calling a player free or the phrase "getting bodied".

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Awesome event, great job to Tech and staff for such a successful tournament. Will be returning for Phoenix Saga 5. Full shoutouts when I get home to my computer.

:phone:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Really interesting results.

Keep up the determination Clowsui / Eddie G.
Good job Lux, Shugo, MJG, Joe, and Seagull.

Would love to travel here one day.

Xatic

Smash Lord
1: Ally ($360.00) - Congrats on winning baby. Always fun hangin out with you.
2: Shugo ($165.00) - Didnt talk to much but congrats on the placing
3: MJG ($105.00) - L
4: Toronto Joe ($60.00) - Thanks for coming out with Meek and the rest of Canada.
5: Turkey Wonder (Seagull Joe) ($30.00) - Nice finally meeting you. You seem to be a real chill guy.
5: Ragequaza ($30.00) - Played round 1 because you were stupid. LOL good stuff though
7: Kain - Nice Wolf as always. Didn't get to talk to you as much as I wanted.
7: DeLux - Nice meeting you. You have some legit ICs
9: Meekspeedy - FISH FLOP. Tough Bracket man. Always nice seeing you though
9: Azure Kenny - ****in Kenny man. It's always funny talking with you and just trolling around.
9: Keitaro - Nice to meet you. Thanks for coming out to MI
9: Lain - Always nice seein you baby. I think? we played Melee at the end somewhere lmao
13: Sauc3 - ALWAYS cool to see my man Kurtis. Wish we could've played Melee again.
13: Zinoto - Yoooooooooooo. DOSE APEX PTS. #freenoto
17: Rizk - Mah boy Rizzy K. I will never stop calling you that LOL
17: Tech_Chase - Thanks for running the tournament. We did well time-wise this time. Sorry I wasn't more help on the TO end, Stream kept me busy most of the day.
17: Ori - Thanks for helping with the Stream. That wario practice I gave you seemed to have paid off. :denzel:
17: Gio - YOOOOOOOOOOO. GGs in Pools, you definitely got a lot better since Ally stayed with you.
17: What's the Point - Thanks for housing me again and GGs in teams.
25: Clowsui - Yoooo 1st MK to beat me on Castle Siege. Good Stuff man xD I'll be sure to give you my all next time.
25: Sparta Kick - Thanks for the ride. We will definitely be sure to carpool more often.
25: SamuraiPanda - Good seeing you again even though you don't remember me well. Thanks for commentating you were quite entertaining xD
25: Bpow - Planned on talking to you but never got around to even meeting you. Sorry about that :c
33: Xatic - FAILLLLLLLLLLLLLBOAT
33: JTsm - FISH FLOP
33: LordHelmet - FISH FLOP
33: Iliad - Thanks for teaming with me. It was nice meeting you. Thanks for coming out with Meek and the rest of Canada. Chin up though, You'll do better next time.
33: BurntEggz - Finally coming out when my man WuvS isn't there. I see your game son!
33: Gifts - GIFTS BASKETTTT
33: Rabbi Nevins - Cool actually meeting and talking to you this time.
33: LOE1 - LOL it's cool, my coaching gave Ori that W.

Special Stream Shoutout

Thank you to everyone who helped with the stream. I personally put in a ton of time to make sure we wouldn't have any issues. It ended up running VERY smoothly.

Again Thanks to all the commentators that helped out, I really appreciate you guys being about to entertain the people at home when I have to worry about keeping the stream running the way it did.

Thanks guys you're the best.
-Xatic

JTsm

Smash Master
1: Ally Yooo glad you cam to this. Fun night at WTP's. xD Next time eat something with that Whiskey ;)
2: Shugo - Pretty cool guy and nice job dude. Your Falco is amazing.
3: MJG - Glad you came to this. Tink ftw.
4: Toronto Joe - I imagined you to be much taller for some reason. L
5: Turkey Wonder - yooooo thanks for being the only 1 out of 2 EC players out here. Finally got to meet you too! Wish we played some friendlies.
5: Ragequaza - Oh man, top MI player. Keep improving and keep coming out man. You are hella good.
7: Kain - **** IC :denzel:
7: DeLux - Thanks for coming out.
9: Meekspeedy - MEEK! good job in dubz man.
9: Azure Kenny - Yooo GG's in friendlies. Wished you placed higher.
9: Keitaro - Thanks for coming out. Pretty chill dude and nice Falco :denzel:
13: fZk - GG's in our pools AND bracket match. I think we meet every tourney so far. lol
13: Sago - Yooooo Nice samus :denzel:
13: Zinoto - I had higher expectations from you.... LOL :denzel:
17: Tech_Chase - Thanks for hosting such a great tourney. You are doing better as a TO and a player as well. Dat Keitaro win :denzel:
17: Ori - You seem to keep getting better and better. FISHFLOP!
17: YoshQ - Thanks for coming mang.
17: Gio - YOOOOOOOOOOOOO :denzel:
17: Bowyer - surprised you came to this. lol
17: What's the Point - Thanks a lot for the housing and for driving me to Wendeys. lol. You can call me JT or Kyle.
17: Eddie G - Thanks for coming out.
25: Clowsui - You seem to do a lot better this time around. Next time we meet, we'll friendly ;)
25: Sparta Kick - LOL GG's with them Snake dittos. You need to place higher mah dude.
25: SamuraiPanda - Heard a lot about you being a legend and stuff. I guess for the hair?
25: Braxton - Funny dude xD Nice Luke and GG's.
33: Xatic - o..... FISHFLOP.... I guess. Thanks for helping out with the stream. Bess in MI :denzel:
33: JTsm Got to Bracket... now make something happen you ****ty.
33: LordHelmet - YOOO FALCON PUNCH ON GIO LETS GOOOOOO!!! :yeahboi: Wished you beaten Boyer and Tech in dubz. You were so close!
33: BurntEggz Wow, I didn't even see you. Good stuff making out of Bracket. Needs more WuvS tho :denzel:
33: Gifts - THE GIFTS BASKET! Thanks for helping TOing.
33: Rabbi Nevins - :metaknight: :metaknight: :denzel:
33: LOE1 - Oh man, you need to step up that :popo: MU.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103

DR is hard? X-X-R is hella easy.
I wouldn't call you a 'Yoshi' because you've used that. That's like calling me a Kirby because I've used him. I don't think I've seen you use him in a bracket match or anything like that, just lawlzy pool matches and etc.

Also, there are at least 5 :yoshi2::

1. Wuvs
2. Burnteggz
2. You
3. Me
4. Braxton

Next MI tourney, I'm going :yoshi2:
Mhmm. Like how you were gonna enter as "WuvS 2.0" and uses Scatz tag. </3
Also, Brunt the Runt isn't really a Yoshi cuz he's bad.

I really wish people would pick Meta Knight against me.

That way when I win, I can brag. And when I lose, I can blame it on Meta Knight.
^ I use that a lot

33: BurntEggz - Finally coming out when my man WuvS isn't there. I see your game son!
He doesn't want to be put to shame.

33: BurntEggz Wow, I didn't even see you. Good stuff making out of Bracket. Needs more WuvS tho :denzel:
It was best you didn't see him.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Wuvs what the hell is wrong with you Burnteggz? Stop hating on him. You're super free and he's almost as good as you. This is some feminine bs you got going on.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Cuz Brunt is bad (and a douche to everyone lol.) He may beat me in Yoshi dittos, but my Puff wrecked everyone he used (last time we played, so times change, but he's still bad.) He thinks he's a god but he's not. I'm not saying I'm a God because I'm not, but I know I'm better then Brunt.
Also, you leave my femininity out of this. I'm sorry I like to take care of myself and not smell bad during tourneys lol.

fZk

Smash Lord
Who the **** is burnt eggz and why are people arguing over him?

Edit: Wow I saw in the OP there's actually a player named burnteggz. That has to be the worst name ever.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Burnt has that wifi kid ego. Talks himself up online and acts like a hard ***, goes offline and is a pretty chill person.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Cuz Brunt is bad (and a douche to everyone lol.) He may beat me in Yoshi dittos, but my Puff wrecked everyone he used (last time we played, so times change, but he's still bad.) He thinks he's a god but he's not. I'm not saying I'm a God because I'm not, but I know I'm better then Brunt.
Also, you leave my femininity out of this. I'm sorry I like to take care of myself and not smell bad during tourneys lol.
you being an *** to him doesnt make you any better than what your claiming him to be. I also thought he seemed nice. Considering all the smashers so far who seem fine with him it would seem he may not be the one who is being a 'douche'.

food for thought:
“To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.”
-my boy ben franklin

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yeah burnt was nice lol. Wuvs you're being a real jerk and an example of the type of person that discourages people from joining this community imo. You're normally pretty nice so I'll just chalk it up to you being upset and having character pride but you should re-evaluate your behavior

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
you being an *** to him doesnt make you any better than what your claiming him to be. I also thought he seemed nice. Considering all the smashers so far who seem fine with him it would seem he may not be the one who is being a 'douche'.

food for thought:
“To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals courtesy, to inferiors nobleness.”
-my boy ben franklin
I'll answer that below.

Yeah burnt was nice lol. Wuvs you're being a real jerk and an example of the type of person that discourages people from joining this community imo. You're normally pretty nice so I'll just chalk it up to you being upset and having character pride but you should re-evaluate your behavior
But you also haven't known him as long as I have. I've known him for about two years now, whereas most probably have for a tourney?
And if I recall, back around January/February, a good amount of people had a beef with him for being a bit cocky and over the top. I can't assume he's changed THAT much over a decently short period of time. I'm pretty sure I know a good amount of people that know how Brunt really is.
This behavior is only towards Brunt. Otherwise, I'm ok with everyone else. But when he started to talk trash about me to others behind my back and did for about a year to a year in a half, I'm not sure I would be ok with him, period. I could try to adjust how much I hate on him publicly, yeah, but otherwise, I can't really be on good terms with him.

LOE1

Smash Lord
burnt waz chill alright. we has some fun friendlies
mabey wuvs is just taking what burnt says on wifi seriously
yeah, never do that

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
WuvS probably misjudged Burnt by the way he acts online.

Everyone makes mistakes, people.

Edit: **** you, LOE1.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
it does not matter, take a page from allys book and just opt out of making comments. He said he wouldnt do shoutouts because of how he feels about some people. Do the same, there is no advantage at all to calling out someone in a results thread for a tourney you werent even at.

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
WuvS probably misjudged Burnt by the way he acts online.

Everyone makes mistakes, people.

I remember when I went to Kentucky, people thought I was an alright guy until I told them my name.
I have a long history of being a grade S pinhead on chats with certain types of people.

Also, Wuvs, get some ice to stop the swelling of your butthurt.
Burnt is a nice guy, to my current knowledge.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Burnt is a nice guy,to my current knowledge.
Exactly.

it does not matter, take a page from allys book and just opt out of making comments. He said he wouldnt do shoutouts because of how he feels about some people. Do the same, there is no advantage at all to calling out someone in a results thread for a tourney you werent even at.
Yeah, you're right. I'll be silent after this post.
I'll probably be sticking to that for now on (the whole no shoutout thing.)

why does it matter when all MI yoshis are bad

especially zinoto :yeahboi:
Agreed.

Top Bottom