• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ripple's combo video teaser

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Good stuff, can't wait :)

Sorry I never sent you any videos... I never got around to it :/
doesn't matter, you're still in it.

you're the only person to ever break my shield, and with DK's down b of all things! that my friend goes into the video.

gojira345

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking forward to it BIG TIME Ripple.

And I do mean big time.

Funny, on my Bday you show the teaser.

Hope the clips I sent were good!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This teaser was delicious. B-airs, edgehogs, spikes, the PAUNCH (yes, PAUNCH), it had it all.

Well done.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
By god! Where's Ripple with this god-like piece of artwork!?
I thought of a great ending so I need to change some stuff around, it'll make your heads asplode

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if its not up by 10 eastern you will probably have to wait another day

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sorry guys but it'll be another day, maybe even 2! .

I don't know if I told you guys but I actually don't own recording equipment. I have to go over a friends house to record and edit. today he forgot about a paper due tomorrow so he and I decided that the paper comes first. and I don't know about tomorrow

btw the vid so far looks orgasmic

edit: if your not in the video I'm sorry. when you put videos on to a sd card the data gets erased which means I have no idea who sent what video to me. its not that your clip wasn't good, I just had 183 replays to go through and I had to take like 40 clips

Top Bottom