1. Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 140,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 14 million posted discussions!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2. Guest we need your help! The Smashboards rankings project has already archived hundreds of tournaments and thousands of players, but the project requires many people to review submissions and help improve results. If you are interested in helping keep Smash history send a message to Hylian!

3. The official Nintendo White Controller is on sale for under $40 right now! Get it before the price increases!

4. Looking for the perfect gift for that Smasher in your life? Maybe even yourself? Use the Smashboards Store to get any awesome Smash accessories, like a Nintendo White Controller! Please check out the inventory in our store and support Smashboards with your purchase today!

Riivolution File Directories

Discussion in 'Tutorials, FAQs & Help' started by JediKnightTemplar, Mar 30, 2010.

1. JediKnightTemplar

JediKnightTemplar Smash Lord

I was wondering, what directories do I save files to for Riivolution? I know that /ssbb/ goes on the root of your SD card, but I don't know anything from there. Yes, I know there is one that will still use the File Replacement Code structure, but I'm looking for an easy(ier) way to get custom sound effects into Brawl, and I don't want to have to mess with IOS hacking. If anyone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. AerialX

AerialX Smash Cadet

Are you putting SSBBtemplate.xml in the /riivolution/ folder in your SD root? If that's set up fine, then...

You basically put the files in /ssbb. You can throw them in there just as their filenames, like /ssbb/FitMarth00.pcs, etc... Or you can use the disc structure, similar to the FPC's old structure, like /ssbb/fighter/marth/FitMarth00.pcs. If you want to do something more complex, with fancy options and things, read more up on the XML format at the Riivolution wiki.