• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley, other villains left dry?

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I agree with you besides TripleD, he'll make a PC hands down.

And to all you fan boys who probably wont get ridley as a PC, you could always buy an AR and hack it for him >_>

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
all i have to say to this idea is hell f***ing no. dedede and ridley are way to popular to get made bosses. maybe mecha or meta ridley can get bosses but not ridley, he is pc or bust

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Even though I know that Ridley is by far the biggest thing in Metroid besides Samus, this update still makes me scared for him.... Dedede, meh. We already have Metaknight. I don't think the Kirby franchise warrants 3 characters.
:mad:

Including MetaKnight and not DeDeDe is a sick joke.

you can't add a lesser character Importance wise than the bigger WHO APPEARED IN ALL THE FREAKING GAMES EXPECT ONE!!! this is just wrong!!

BoG

Smash Journeyman
No, his fate is not sealed. Ridley is up there with DeDeDe and Bowser as cool playable bosses, like eveyone has said. What would be awesome is playable ridley, and boss Kraid. I'd love that oh-so-much. And, I have to say, it's likely. we'll just have to wait and see.

Top Bottom