• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riding with the King - a King Dedede combo video

Nerd_of_the_Ages

Smash Rookie
Really nice, although it seems like some of the shield grabs turned in to dash grabs that the opponent l uckily didn't punish for you. Also, nice, it's really hard for me to pull of chains of fairs (which I why I use bair, lol. and the delay is shorter and it comes out faster). Btw, that last one looked awesome.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I couldn't watch the video because the music was that bad. On mute the combo video just sucked a little because you just basically did the same combo over and over for the video.

Red Alert

Smash Apprentice
sry, maybe next time i'll make the song some weird techo song, or some weird techno remix of a video game song for bonus points. songs that have relevance to the video at hand are stupid

Odendaalrust

Smash Apprentice
The pikachu KO was cool. Reminds me of Jiggly's combos

D3 is the best character. Love him.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
the video was pretty good, but a lot of it was just dthrow dthrow fthrow fair fair. some of the stuff towards the end was better though.

aids514

Smash Cadet
I couldn't watch the video because the music was that bad. On mute the combo video just sucked a little because you just basically did the same combo over and over for the video.
"The music was that bad" Pardon me? Sorry it didn't have ****ty techno music like most other combo videos. He picked something decent for once: a B.B. King/Eric Clapton song. It went perfectly with the video.

Get some taste in music. Wow.

orintemple

Smash Lord
The music was not bad, there is nothing wrong with Blues.

Good stuff there. Although I agree there was not much variety in the attacks, mostly chaingrabs to airs, you did have a good variety of opponents. Your game is solid, and that thing with Pikachu at the end was gold.

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
I think your D3 is pretty average.
However, kudos on the music selection.

The smoothness of the song actually complemented your style of play.

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
Music wasn't fitting for a fighting game, IMO....... Great combos, chainthrows, etc.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
I have to admit, I've had trouble actually "getting" dedede. His moveset just never really worked with my personal play style, this video has given me hope about DeDeDe as a character. Great work.

PS: On the music (since it seems to be a popular complaint on your thread) I find it to be actually really good, suits the character that DeDeDe is.

Top Bottom