• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Tri-weekly (Singles/Teams) Ether/Tope/KM/g-reg amongst others.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Credit to Toasty for recording and uploading.

Team Grand Finals
Dimethyltryptamine Police (KM + g-reg) (Red) vs. TopeBear U Late (Tope + Savedge) (Blue)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

Winners Semifinals
Tope (Sheik) vs g-reg (C. Falcon)
Match 1
Match 2
[URL="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FTOETGR5hNo"]Match 3
[/URL]

Losers Finals
Ether (Fox/Marth) vs g-reg (C. Falcon)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Winners Finals
KM (Marth/Falco) vs g-reg (C. Falcon)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

Grand Finals
KM (Marth/Fox) vs g-reg (C. Falcon/Marth)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4

Amazing Friendlies (amazing!)
Zion (Red Falco) vs. Nelo (White Falco 1)
Zion (Red Falco) vs. Nelo (White Falco 2)
toasty (Ness) Vs. g-reg (Falco)
toasty (Ness) Vs. g-reg (Fox)
toasty (G&W) Vs. g-reg (Kirby)
KM (Fox) Vs. g-reg (Falco)
The Fear (Green) Vs. g-reg (White)
Caboose (Regular CF) Vs. g-reg (Pink)
toasty (Pikachu) Vs. g-reg (CF)

Enjoy

Cinder

Smash Master
Y'all never cease to amaze me:laugh:...glad I was actually able to see those matches firsthand...maybe one of these days it'll be me in the finals [/hopeless daydreaming]

Still, good ****...still can't get over Ether's sexy double shines >.<...

Galt

Smash Journeyman
KM vs G-reg are always good matches. Spacing perfection from KM, and G-reg never lets go once he gets a hold. And KM's Falco plays like PC's, much different from the modern ultra-flashy style of Forward and Shiz, just straight precision and putting the right moves in the right places. These are the kinds of vids I show people who have never seen real Smash.

KM-013

Smash Lord
hes probably referring to dimethyltrpytamine. either that, or the ridiculous amount of smoking and piracetam ingesting that took place at the venue.

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
Well G-reg SDed once almost every game...you think you wouldn't see that from one of the more pro CFs.

Eplox88

Smash Journeyman
^ Silence, you just cant understand his mind games son, you just ****ing cant.

Great vids, TA wins.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
hes probably referring to dimethyltrpytamine.
correct.

don't know why you would think that's hating g-reg, it's merely an observation. not everyone associates drugs = bad mmkay. i've actually done DMT and many more drugs so no, i'm not hating.

just heard east coast does a lot of drugs and stuff and i was pretty surprised and didn't believe it. now i do.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
since dimethyltryptamine is a part of our normal metabolism everyone's "done" DMT
I think thats what thats why their name was dimethyltryptamine police because its a schedule 1 drug yet is a chemical found in every human... hence the ironic outlawing of it.

you don't need to smoke it, just eat some fresh walnuts(source of melatonin) and remain alert when you fall asleep, your pineal gland makes that **** for free.

you don't need Piracetam either just make some buckwheat soup. magnesium is the best nerve tonic, or some flaxseed and honey threefold unsaturated fats are some good nerve **** as well. dayum

oh gnar matches also, that reverse falcon punch in the final doubles match was bold as ****.

KM is dope G-reg is dope,

toasty has a raw ness.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea im jk neighborhoodP, its all good.

and thanks to judfingers for the amazing post. probably the best post ive seen (other than most of my own) in like a year

Top Bottom