• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richcity Ransom Results - 6/15/13

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Singles: 22 entrants

1: KERO ($88) :olimar:
2: -Masquerain- ($66) :metaknight:/:popo:/:olimar:
3: Wreck-it Ralph Cecil ($44) :snake:
4: SP ($22) :metaknight:
5: Mister Eric :rob:
5: Smile :diddy:/ :metaknight:
7: S2 :dk2:
7: Twig :wario:
9: Ttar :wario:
9: Amida :snake:
9: Bubblegum :snake:/:metaknight:/:falco:
9: Kryp :pit:
13: JDB :snake:
13: Ogie :pit:
13: A:G :gw:/:falco:
13: Christ In A Tropical Cherry :pikachu2:
17: A.M. :falco:
17: Adam :lucas:
17: Niwdl :olimar:
17: DMF~ :lucario:
17: BSK :kirby2:
17: Jfever :snake:

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Brittleorgans/media/SinglesRCR_zpsf2837406.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Doubles: 9 entrants
1: Keroro Platoon ($108) (KERO/Masquerain) :olimar:/ :metaknight:/:kirby2:/:gw:
2: S2's Big Booty ($54) (Ralph/SP) :snake:/:metaknight:
3: Batman & Batman Returns ($18) (S2/Twig):dk2:/:wario:
4: Team Camp (Amida/Kryp) :snake:/:pit:
5: Worst Team Here (Mister Eric/A:G) :rob:/:gw:
5: The Huned Warriors (Jfever/Ogie) :snake:/:pit:
7: Bob Evans (Adam/Christ) :lucas:/:pikachu2:
7: WDPE :kirby2:/:ike:
9: Snakario (JDB/DMF~) :snake:/:lucario:

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Brittleorgans/media/Doublesbracket_zps134ac1e0.png.html

Link to tourney page
http://smashboards.com/threads/richcity-ransom-june-15th-2013-richmond-ky.335933/#post-15592590

Thanks go out to Masquerain, Sp and Ttar who helped out in running the event. Also thanks to Cosmic Oasis for being a cool venue and having a bite to eat right next to us.

Tyranitarphantom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SwitcherooTtar
Shoutouts!

1: KERO- Congrats on 1st, you're on the fast track to being #1 in KY
2: -Masquerain- it's been a while, good to see you again, and congrats on your winnings!
3: Wreck-it Ralph Cecil- always fun to watch you play, good to see you again
4: SP- ur a toilet
5: Mister Eric- you seemed pretty tired yesterday, hope you're feeling better, beepo!
7: S2- #money
7: Twig- great job running this, 10/10 would come again
9: Ttar- stop using Charizard in Pokemon Stadium you scrub
9: Amida- good games, too bad we didn't have time to play a 64 bracket. Looking forward to your tournament!
9: Kryp- didn't get to play you at all this time, but watching you play, you seem to have really stepped it up, so good job there
13: Christ In A Tropical Cherry- you always come up with the weirdest names. Great to see you again

Fun times everyone!

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Also, we had a crew battle.

Five More Days:
Kero :olimar:
SP :metaknight:
Smile :metaknight:
Bubblegum :metaknight:
Twig :wario:
Hael :pikachu2:

The Other Crew (dunno their name):
Joey :metaknight:
Ralph Cecil :snake:
Amida :snake:
A:G :gw:
Mister Eric :rob:
S2 :dk2:

Five More Days won the crew battle with two stocks leftover.

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
Anyways, shoutout time:
1: KERO ($88) - Don't worry. S2's Big Booty has you all next time
2: -Masquerain- ($66) - Stupid ass bracket, us playing twice. GGs though :)
3: Wreck-it Ralph Cecil ($44) Yo Ralph! You da bess
4: SP ($22) - Scrub
5: Mister Eric - I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to play :/
5: Smile - Yo Smile! You've gotten a ton better, I honestly didn't expect that. Ggs :)
7: S2 - We still having that Zelda:MK MM?
7: Twig - Ggs. Sorry we keep meeting in bracket :/
9: Ttar - No u
9: Amida - If you ever want MK experience, let me know.
9: Bubblegum - Good job in our crew battle :)
9: Kryp - Yo, 9th? You've been stepping it up
13: A:G - Yo, lemme know whenever you want me to teach you Falco stuff
13: Christ In A Tropical Cherry - Hael you're ridiculous with these names\

GGs to everyone, and sorry to all those who had to leave early.

Amida64

Smash Journeyman
I am so dissapointed in my performance at this tourney, I actually developed a ftilt habit in doubles, ggs to everyone though. One day I will not get nervous in the middle of a match!

KERO

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney. Kinda wish we had a greater turnout, though.

Shoutouts

1: KERO: Nice reverse up-b during the crew battle, scrub.

2: -Masquerain-: Keroro Platoon in top 2 once again, as it should be. Thanks for carrying me through teams... again. I enjoyed seeing you again, but next time we meet in bracket, please don't expect to lose; you're a really good player, and you definitely have the potential to easily take a set off of me... especially with that scary Sopo of yours.... But, again, congrats on second, and I enjoyed our sets, but just remember: it's not 08 anymore ;x

3: Wreck-it Ralph Cecil: Probably the closest I came to losing a set honestly. That PS1 match was so close; it really could have gone either way. Sorry about what happened on FD, though. Great games regardless.

4: SP: Kinda sad that we didn't get to play in singles, but I'm glad that Joey was there to finish what we started in doubles. Also, good stuff taking four stocks off in crews. Too bad we didn't get to do that $3 mm, though.

5: Mister Eric: Beep! I actually really wanted to play you and was pretty excited when we got to play in the crew battle. Kinda disappointing that a trip led to you losing that last stock again =/

5: Smile: Good job in the crew battle. I didn't get to play you in bracket unfortunately, but I can see that you have improved; I'm going to make sure you're higher up on the next PR.

7: S2: Gonna have to look at the bracket to see who beat you honestly since I'm kinda surprised at the placing. Ggs in doubles; good job taking third with Twig.

7: Twig: Man, how could you pit so many KP guys against each other? It's just not right.... In all seriousness, good games. You ran this tournament really well (this applies to all those who helped you as well), and I am definitely looking forward to future Cosmic Oasis tourney. Also, good job getting third in teams with S2.
9: Ttar: Didn't really talk to you much this time unfortunately, but thanks for helping run the tourney.

9: Amida: First victi- err, person that I've driven to a tournament. I was sorry to hear that playing Project M (and doubles) messed up your game a little bit, but everyone has bad days, and I'm sure you'll do better at your next tourney. Also, thanks for putting up with my inane attempts at conversation on the way there and back ;P

9: Bubblegum: No offense, but I did initially assume that you were a random. However, you completely surpassed all of my expectations by a long shot. Good stuff taking Tyler's last two stocks and one of Amida's off in crews.

9: Kryp: Thanks for agreeing to doubles friendlies before the tourney; it helped Joey and I get a little less uncoordinated than usual. You're definitely getting better.

13: JDB: Thirteenth, huh? Good stuff.

13: Ogie: Ggs. Sorry about all those Purple Pikmin.

13: A:G: Ggs in doubles; you all came really close to beating us. I'd say stick with G&W as a main for now btw.

13: Christ In A Tropical Cherry: Aww Hael. Sorry to see how you placed, but I swear that one day you're gonna come to a tourney and out of nowhere body everyone, just as long as you work on a couple of your flaws.

17: A.M.: Huh... would've thought you would place higher than that.

17: Adam: Dat Lucas representation. Keep it up!

17: Niwdl: Another KY Oli? We should get in contact. Joey, you, Sam, and I are all gonna restore this state back to Oli country.

Like I said, this was a really fun tournament, and I definitely would like seeing this become at least a monthly, perhaps, as Joey suggested, a replacement for S2D since he'll be busy getting acclimated to college life.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Super late shoutouts for the win!

1. KERO - You sent two KP members to losers bracket you monster.
2. -Masquerain- We'll play friendlies someday.
3. Wreck-it Ralph Cecil - I'm pretty sure you're the only person in KY that I haven't met in bracket yet. (though not entirely sure)
4. SP - I plan to try harder next time I play your MK and not get gimped because Wario getting gimped just sounds dumb.
5. Mister Eric - Glad you showed up even though I didn't talk to you much or get to play you.
5. Smile - I still need a rematch from our last hype set.
7. S2 - I think I let our team down in our rematch vs your big booty. I think I did tons better than the last time I teamed with you though, scoring lots of good combos and what-not. So, hype for Batman & Batman Beyond whenever that happens.
7. Twig - Do you even know what you're doing?
9. Ttar - The Wario players placing so close together was pretty crazy.
9. Amida - Our last match was really close. I was very surprised that waft killed you it felt like a dumb ending, good games.
9. Bubblegum - That SD in one of our matches was rough luck. Looking forward to the next time we play.
9. Kryp - We gonna be da bess someday.
13. A:G - I noticed you <3
13. Christ In A Tropical Cherry - I didn't get to play your Pikachu. You playing MK against me threw me for a loop. (haha loop...) -_-

I don't know if this will turn into a monthly thing or if it might turn into a regional next time. I'll let everyone know whenever we get it sorted out.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Later shoutouts from me.

GJ Kero. Woulda liked to have meet you in GF but we know how it do.
GG Mister Eric. Our matches are always really interesting and we play each other so often. You entirely deserved the win, you played hard.
GG Smile, but I'm going to have to get a salty mm on you. You've gotten tons better but I'm not happy about this loss. Nothing spiteful here just be ready.

Twig, I really think our team has potential. During S2D, we had moments where everything seemed to go perfect. This tourney, we had entire stocks, even games, where we were everywhere we needed to be and everything happened perfectly. Also fantastic tourney. I look forward to seeing more from Richmond, you all are having a fantastic impact on the KY smash scene.

Ralph, I dropped the ball and lost before meeting you in winners. This was supposed to be where I beat you in bracket but it seems our brackets avoided each other once again. Good job in crews and doubles though!

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
I would've rather played you and the rest of Lexington/Richmon/Everyone else instead of the Greenup bracket. D: I probably would've placed lower too lol. I'll just have to help with looking over the bracket and what not next time. :p

Top Bottom