• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
i want to learn melee so bad :[

and yes, if enough people (8) show up on saturday at the LAN center we will run brawl again. hopefully brownsville and kingsville can make it.

yes mikey, melee is still on!

sheikamaru

jive
life sux, my headphones r broken......
part of me wants to kill myself:sadeyes:
i loled so hard at this lol

dun worry i felt the same way when my 10 dolla blue head phones that came w/ a badazzshirt quit workin :C but that's an internal problem.. did you sit on yours or something?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Any chance of you guys coming down next weekend for the Melee/Brawl tourney? I know Derk probably can't make it, but the rest of you should try.

Reizilla

You have Herby, Zeta, Zeta's cousin, Guero, all his cousins, and Broly and Fro :p

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Broly is too celeb to play with anyone right now

I can try herby but i dont know what he's up to very much, Vickey could be my main practice if I can convince him to play but all he wants to play with me right now is League of Legends lol.

I can try Guero :)

defsithe

Smash Ace
i want to learn melee so bad :[

and yes, if enough people (8) show up on saturday at the LAN center we will run brawl again. hopefully brownsville and kingsville can make it.

yes mikey, melee is still on!
Do it! What character?

:phone:

Reizilla

Talking about when I grab release to platform cancel pivot grab grab release fsmashed him?

Reizilla

Dude, I have a final Saturday morning :( I'm so mad. I'm gonna try getting out of it.

Reizilla

Ear Training :/ It's my least movable final too. It's doubtful I'll make HoM2 :/

Reizilla

Thing is, it's an interactive test, so they'd have to make up a whole new test just for me. And I'm worried they'd just tell me to take it on Sunday or something, which would also mean I can't go :/

Reizilla

Hmm, that would be cool, but it would depend on when my test is. If it's early morning, I still don't think I'd be up for it. It's probably my hardest test >_<

Reizilla

You'll have an apartment/house, I'll have an apartment, I think we can make this happen.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
gross.... i didnt even think about housing lol. thats gonna be a b****

i was thinking more of how are we going to be able to get that huge room in the sub again or another suitable venue. remember that the sub closes at 10.....

Reizilla

i was talking to baron and he siad he could work his maaaagics. or at least try.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
k well ill still try to look around for a big backup venue over the summer, just in case.

and i gotta start the impossible mission of getting somekind of interest generated for brawl here in kingsville too lol.

Reizilla

alright, sounds like a plan x) I'll be around in the summer, probably with a lot more free time, so maybe we can play more xD

Reizilla

yeah, most likely, unless an affordable apartment offer comes up, but i don't even know what affordable would be right now :/

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
awesome, i was just thinking how lame my smashfest are gonna be since prescott and baron are leaving for the summer lol.

it'll prolly be hard to find a 4bedroom apt/house like you wanted. i know theres this apartment complex call bordeaux across the street from walmart. they have 3 bedroom apartments and they are really spacious.

Reizilla

Well, I have to stick close to campus, since I'm gonna be walking everywhere, so I'll probably end up at the station.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
javelina station? i heard that place was a ripoff... instead of splitting the rent for one of those apartments with all of your roommates they charge you rent by the room. so even though you have like 3 other roommates, youll still be paying like 6/7/800 whatever their outrageous prices are

Reizilla

It's actually about $420, but that covers all utilities, which is about as much or cheaper than all the other places I looked at nearby :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom