• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rex Drives into Battle! (...As Pyra's Final Smash!!)

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Hi everyone, count me in for supporting Rex & Pyra.

Also
Here's one question that's on my mind: if both Pyra and Mythra are included (let's say they both are for the moment), would
Pneuma
be included as the Final Smash attack? I know Mecha Fiora was included as part of Shulk's revised Final Smash, but I wonder if he would spoil that detail too or hold it off.
If that's the case that'll be cool, but if anything, the Final Smash mostly would be Rex's Chain attack with all his friends. Maybe Sakurai will have
Pneuma along with Rex's transformed suit
join in at end for the finishing blow, or attacks while Rex and his friends attacks then everyone attacks together.

Speaking of Blade switching, there might as well be three Blades instead of two like in the game. So my question to you all is which Blade would you all want as a third Blade and why?

Although not one of my choices (but still a cool choice in my book), I can see
Roc :(
being the third Blade for Rex in Smash if only cause it's the third rare Blade he gets in the game.

My other choices and favorite Blades are:
Praxis: cause I'd like to see a lance/staff wielding character in Smash and adding her in would be a decent way to do it, plus I like her character, her design and the design of her lance, plus being a water elemental doesn't hurt either, Other than possibly Mythra and my third choice on the list Rex & Praxis could be the fastest duo among the Blade combos.

Zenobia: Who better to be the third Blade in Smash with a bunch of strong competitors than the 'Super Strong, Battle Thirsty, Boss Slaying, Hurricane Personified, One Woman Army' lady herself. Bringing with her, her trusty giant axe, and gale force winds, Rex & Zenobia can come up with a unique and ferocious moveset focused on overwhelming power.

Kora, Ursula, or Nim: either of the three would make for effective, quick, and nimble hand to hand combat with their knuckles gloves while providing passive healing for Rex, with Kora wielding the lightning element, Ursula using the Ice element, or Nim providing the Earth element.

And my final choice:
Nia: Being essential to the story, and having a weapon and fighting style not too different than Pyra, and Mythra, Nia would be the best choice for a third Blade along with amazing healing abilities.
Unfortunately being such a big spoiler to the story, I doubt Sakurai would ever put her in like that but you never know with Sakurai.

I know I'm kind of rambling at this point, but I also want to know how you would feel about Blade Combos being another mechanic for Rex & his Blades? You hit the enemy with your 1st Blade's Special moveset then you have certain amount of time (a gauge by Rex's icon will show the countdown) to switch to your 2nd blade and hit them again with that Blade's unique Special moveset just like in the game.

If successful, the enemy receive greater damage, and the timer resets for you to switch to your 3rd Blade and hit the enemy with their Blade's Special moveset. If you pull it off before time runs out the screen slows for a bit and the attack radius is wider than normal, enemies that get hit take massive damage and knockback, you could even change or warp the environment of the stage temporarily making it harmful or difficult for other players to play on.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
And my final choice:
Nia: Being essential to the story, and having a weapon and fighting style not too different than Pyra, and Mythra, Nia would be the best choice for a third Blade along with amazing healing abilities.
Unfortunately being such a big spoiler to the story, I doubt Sakurai would ever put her in like that but you never know with Sakurai.

I know I'm kind of rambling at this point, but I also want to know how you would feel about Blade Combos being another mechanic for Rex & his Blades? You hit the enemy with your 1st Blade's Special moveset then you have certain amount of time (a gauge by Rex's icon will show the countdown) to switch to your 2nd blade and hit them again with that Blade's unique Special moveset just like in the game.

If successful, the enemy receive greater damage, and the timer resets for you to switch to your 3rd Blade and hit the enemy with their Blade's Special moveset. If you pull it off before time runs out the screen slows for a bit and the attack radius is wider than normal, enemies that get hit take massive damage and knockback, you could even change or warp the environment of the stage temporarily making it harmful or difficult for other players to play on.
This is the same series where you get spoiled by trophies. Not to mention Fiora is in Shulk's FS now. I wouldn't it to put it past him to add old big ears to the game. I figure she'll be in Rex's FS.

As for Blade Combos, I'm not sure. Seems like it would be hard to keep track of. The whole weapon tossing thing I could see happening.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Giving Rex the chain attack would just be lazy. The level 4 specials would be better suited as a final smash. They fit the whole fast and straight to the point all final smashes in Ultimate are doing.

I would prefer that over the other suggested one I'm seeing, but I wouldn't exactly be opposed to it if it means spiting the people that use "Coffee with Milk."

Last edited:

P.Kat

Smash Champion
This is the same series where you get spoiled by trophies. Not to mention Fiora is in Shulk's FS now. I wouldn't it to put it past him to add old big ears to the game. I figure she'll be in Rex's FS.

As for Blade Combos, I'm not sure. Seems like it would be hard to keep track of. The whole weapon tossing thing I could see happening.
Thanks for the feedback, It wouldn't be too hard to keep track, there'll be a marker on the enemy, and next to the timer they'll be a number or a indicator (blade combo gauge) telling you how far you are to completing the blade combo (ex it will say 1/3, 2/3 or the gauge will have three segments to fill). The catch is just like in the game, you can only perform a blade combo on one opponent at a time.

So lets say you landed your 2nd Blade art on a enemy and a 3rd art gives you your Blade combo, but you use it on another enemy. the timer resets and the blade gauge is back to 1/3 instead of becoming a Blade Combo, and now the enemy you just hit is now marked as the new target for completing a Blade Combo on. So the less enemies you have the better the chance you have of completing a blade combo uninterrupted. It's just completing it with more enemies on the stage is also worth it cause of the potential AOE that could KO them giving you more kills.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Guys, there's a Xenoblade anime that just aired. Pyra looks great!
animePyra.jpg

I'm lying, but the girl looks so much like Pyra.

MattX20

Smash Hero
So what kind of color alts would Rex and Pyra would have if they were in the game?
Most likely, they would be based on other characters from your party and other major characters in the game as well as various Blades in Pyra's case

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Most likely, they would be based on other characters from your party and other major characters in the game as well as various Blades in Pyra's case
Like say:
Color 1) Rex: Nia Yellow and white, Pyra: Dromarch white with black tiger stripes
Color 2) Rex: Tora orange and white (I think he’s orange...), Pyra: Poppi purple hair and dark grey clothes.
Color 3) Rex: Mòrag black and white, Pyra: Brighid blue
Color 4) Rex: Zeke black and grey, Pyra: Pandy’s green hair and purple clothes
Color 5) Rex: Vandham green, Pyra: Roc orange and yellow.
Color 6) Rex: Addam white and silver, Pyra: Mythra’s blonde hair and white clothes
Color 7) Rex: Normal, Disguised Pyra
Color 8) Gundam Rex, Pyra: Normal

...right?

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
So what kind of color alts would Rex and Pyra would have if they were in the game?
1. Default
2. Nia & Dromarch
3. Tora & Poppi
4. Morag & Brighid
5. Zeke & Pandoria
6. Vandham & Roc
7. Addam & Mythra
8. Jin & Lora

There is a chance there could be more than 8 alts. Ridley has his Meta costume but it wasn't an option at the E3 build.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
1. Default/Default
2. Nia/Dromarch
3. Tora/Poppi
4. Morag/Brighid
5. Zeke/Pandoria
6. Vandham/Roc
7. Prototype/Disquise
Master/ Coffee with Milk (color scheme at least)

Those are my thoughts at least.

MattX20

Smash Hero
I've been thinking. Sakurai bought a robot action figure for a character reference, right? What if it turns out the robot was used for the Siren from XBC2 as the Final Smash?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I've been thinking. Sakurai bought a robot action figure for a character reference, right? What if it turns out the robot was used for the Siren from XBC2 as the Final Smash?
The problem with that logic is that he didn't buy the robot for the robot itself but for the gun that was attached to it.

D

Deleted member

Why is Rex and his blades not getting a whole lot of support? Even if the "plan" was started in Dec 2015, that shouldn't stop the development team from adding Rex and co midway into development.

MattX20

Smash Hero
Why is Rex and his blades not getting a whole lot of support? Even if the "plan" was started in Dec 2015, that shouldn't stop the development team from adding Rex and co midway into development.
I think it's more to do with the possibility of Elma coming first, and Rex and Pyra being DLC.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think it's more to do with the possibility of Elma coming first, and Rex and Pyra being DLC.
This.

Plus a combination of hatred of Xenobalde 2 a a whole, their "terrible" designs, or just thinking they are "relevent flavor of the month" characters.

MattX20

Smash Hero
This.

Plus a combination of hatred of Xenobalde 2 a a whole, their "terrible" designs, or just thinking they are "relevent flavor of the month" characters.
Sakurai loved the game, so I don't think that will be a problem for them being DLC if they don't make the cut for the base roster.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
I'll be honest, I haven't noticed them not getting a whole lot of support. But then, I'm spending time in this thread, lol.

Just looking at the front page of "newcomer speculation" seems like their support is above average among others, but that's just a rough estimate of popularity here on the site. When accounting for what makes them unique and their realistic chances, I'd say things are looking up.

Nothing's for certain though. Most people see them as more of a DLC prospect than a release day prospect, but I think a lot of people see them as having a likelihood better than most in general. Not sure if that counts as "support" really, but people tend to believe in their good chances from what I've seen. I mean, I think 99% of people pre-Smash 4 DLC saw Wolf as having even better odds, but he didn't necessarily have ballot support to back that up as a result and we were wrong. There's no ballot this time, so support is kinda just hanging out and saying so with little consequence for not "maining them" as their choice character to add. In those terms, seems like there's a high level of acceptance from Smash fans if Rex/Pyra make it in.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Sakurai loved the game, so I don't think that will be a problem for them being DLC if they don't make the cut for the base roster.
True, Sakurai loving the game bodes well for them.

I just want to have Rex & Pyra in Smash just to make the naysayers eat their words.

Even I wouldn't mind the DLC route at all.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I think people stopped expecting Rex & Pyra so much and started expecting Elma more after the news that the project proposal was done in December. But those people don't necessarily care about Xenoblade in the first place. Seems more like a speculation thing, same with Gen 7 Pokemon or FE characters.

D

Deleted member

I think people stopped expecting Rex & Pyra so much and started expecting Elma more after the news that the project proposal was done in December. But those people don't necessarily care about Xenoblade in the first place. Seems more like a speculation thing, same with Gen 7 Pokemon or FE characters.
Not to mention there are people who rather prefer to get Elma as a Xenoblade newcomer just for the sake to lower Rex & Pyra's chances.

Those are the worst.

Last edited by a moderator:

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
This.

To be fair Aussie Xenoblade 2 only really gets hate from the anti-anime crowd. X is still the bigger basebreaker, because how different it was in compare to the original.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Even though this character is NONSENSE, I made this for anyone who wants to use it. :)

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
I was conceptualizing a character design and wanted to share it with the thread to get some ideas. I haven't quite finished XC2 (second last chapter) but I know enough about how the moveset works.

First off, the only character directly on the battlefield is Rex. Pyra is there as well, and the Down Special swaps with Mythra, but the gals stand in the background similar to Pokemon Trainer. They support Rex by powering him up with affinity, and the closer Rex stands to them, the stronger the affinity boost gets (demonstrated by a thicker line). Pyra/Mythra does follow Rex around the stage, but there is a delay in them following your movements. This gives Rex a rather unique playstyle revolving around area denial, similar to Rosalina. This also blends in a bit of Pokemon Trainer's gimmick as a stance change fighter.

Rex' Special Moves would be as follows:

Up B: Anchor Shot - a tether recovery similar to ZSS' old Up B
Side B: Double Spinning Edge - two large sword swings. The first has increased shield damage.
Down B: Blade Switch (swaps between Pyra and Mythra).

The neutral special depends on the active blade and the current affinity level (up to 3), as does the Final Smash.

Pyra L1: Flame Nova. A quick AOE move that is a bit bigger than Nayru's. This is the move Kirby copies. Does ~9%.
Pyra L2: Provinence Revolt. Summons flame pillars on both sides of Rex that act as a 'get off me' move. Multi-hit that, in total, does 16%
Pyra L3: Blazing End. A big Hadouken. Single hit, doing 20%.
Pyra Final Smash: Burning Sword. A fire version of PK Starstorm.

Pyra also provides passive buffs to Rex in the form of a multiplier on shield damage (referencing Flaming Edge).

Mythra L1: Ray of Punishment. Multiple arrows are fired in Rex' general direction. Each does ~5%.
Mythra L2: Photon Edge. A single quick sword slice doing ~13%
Mythra L3: Lightning Buster. Mythra scatters sword slices in Rex' general direction, each hit doing ~10%.
Pyra Final Smash: Sacred Arrow. PK Starstorm with narrower meteors in more abundance.

Mythra provides a passive buff to Rex' shield that increases intangibility frames that stales with new shield decay mechanics (referencing Foresight).

Everything else between the two stances is the same, so it isn't quite a full blown Pokemon Trainer rip off. I really hope an eventual Rex moveset incorporates Blade Switch as that's a really big mechanic in Xenoblade 2, and limiting Rex to just Pyra wouldn't be cool imo because Mythra is so much cooler.
This is pretty good and close to what I envision for the character, but here's my two cents on what I'd tweak:

I think Anchor Shot should be Rex's grab, still allowing it to be used for recovery as well as a zair and a tether grab. His fthrow would the normal slash followup he does from it in his game with a chance to trip, referencing it's Topple property.

Double Spinning Hit would be his up b, similar to Link's in recovery, with his side b being Rolling Smash. Rounding out his driver arts would be Sword Bash as his fsmash, with the additional property of more damage from behind like Back Slash.

As for the passive affinity buffs, since Monado Speed references evasion buffs through increased movement, I think Mythra should do something similar to represent Foresight. Attacks with Pyra active would have increased damage & knockback, referencing her higher burst damage compared to Mythra, whose higher mobility and lower knockback would make her better for combos, referencing Lightspeed Flurry.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
To be fair Aussie Xenoblade 2 only really gets hate from the anti-anime crowd. X is still the bigger basebreaker, because how different it was in compare to the original.
Not just that, there's a minority of old time Xenoblade fans that hate the designs and "overused of fanservice"

When said fanservice is minimal at best and tame compared to other series.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Not just that, there's a minority of old time Xenoblade fans that hate the designs and "overused of fanservice"

This.

Sure, Perun and Vale’s chests were like jello, characters like Zenobia and Newt had revealing clothing and Dahlia is practically Lucoa’s long-lost relative, but otherwise, the fanservice was actually sort of scarce in this game imo.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This.

Sure, Perun and Vale’s chests were like jello, characters like Zenobia and Newt had revealing clothing and Dahlia is practically Lucoa’s long-lost relative, but otherwise, the fanservice was actually sort of scarce in this game imo.
Exactly.

The Rare Baldes are all optional and they would be hard to see with the game's overall camera (which you only see them during Blade Combos and Chain Attacks).

It's quite silly to discount the entire game just for that.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I think Anchor Shot should be Rex's grab, still allowing it to be used for recovery as well as a zair and a tether grab. His fthrow would the normal slash followup he does from it in his game with a chance to trip, referencing it's Topple property.
Personally I would hope that it is one of his specials. I've always wanted a character with both a grab and tether grab for mixups. I love the topple to trip translation though.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Personally I would hope that it is one of his specials. I've always wanted a character with both a grab and tether grab for mixups. I love the topple to trip translation though.
And I don't want to see Rex have an abysmal recovery just to make that happen. Ivysaur may not become helpless after Vine Whip anymore, but it's still the worst of the three in that regard.

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Exactly.

The Rare Baldes are all optional and they would be hard to see with the game's overall camera (which you only see them during Blade Combos and Chain Attacks).

It's quite silly to discount the entire game just for that.
Seriously, you can play through the game and never get the likes of Dahlia or Newt. Dahlia in particular ended up being my third to last Rare Blade. You could probably get by with just the Rare Blades not part of the gacha pool.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
And I don't want to see Rex have an abysmal recovery just to make that happen. Ivysaur may not become helpless after Vine Whip anymore, but it's still the worst of the three in that regard.
That's fine, double spinning hit can still be his up B. I imagine anchor shot would be more of a B/side B move. To me his Battle skills best translate to specials. Then again, I also am adament that the best representation of Rex also would have his Down B as Blade swap switching to one of three blades. thusly, changing his specials ala a reverse PT and I know a lot of people are dismissive to that as a possibility. Right now I guess it all comes to preference, though it'll make little difference when Sakurai reveals his actual moveset.

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee

X was still a bigger mess, i'll give you the fanservice argument I guess, but X was still worse, because it in general split up the fanbase up (the music, the characters, lack of story, the difficulty all where major complaints), and this is when i've started to see major fanwars.

To give you an example, I fondly remember people that preferred the original where rejoicing when they showed ACE+ was returning in the XB2 reveal trailer, but some X fans where pissed off, when they heard this news, even though I know this not really worth to discuss about, because music is all about taste, but still.

Regarding XB2, what I've seen from people that where in my camp (loved the original, but dissapointed in X), still liked XB2 overall with some nitpicks here and there that the early chapters where standard stuff, but the overall game didn't leave a bad taste in our mouths like X

Cool Guy 36

Smash Journeyman
Hi there, just want to join you guys just to support you to get these guys in.

I think they have a good and high chance of getting in. I'm not sure if Rex and Pyra will get in the base game or as DLC. I don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Here is how Pyra and Mythra could look like in Smash. I know that is a mod for Smash 4, but it's still nice.:
If Mythra get in Smash, wouldn't she will be an alt costume?

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Elma's in a weird spot for me. I started the series with X. Likewise, my first FE game was with Awakening, and while I'm not preaching for Chrom to get his chance, I'm wouldn't be opposed if he did get in, even as an Echo Fighter. I'd welcome it. And yet, I'm don't feel the same about Elma despite originating from the first Xenoblade I played.

I wish X didn't force me to have Elma and Lin on my party during all the story chapters. There were three perfectly good guest slots they could've taken. Tatsu was always one whenever Lin was with you. 1 didn't force you have Melia on your party during your first trip to Alcamoth, or use Shulk against the final boss. Likewise, you could probably drop Rex & Pyra the moment Tora joins (A no Rex & Pyra Xenoblade 2 run. That'd be something). There are exceptions like that one sequence in Chapter 10, the Chapter 7 boss fight, the beginning of Chapter 8, and I think Mythra's awakening and the Chapter 3 boss fight.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
Hi there, just want to join you guys just to support you to get these guys in.

I think they have a good and high chance of getting in. I'm not sure if Rex and Pyra will get in the base game or as DLC. I don't know, we will have to wait and see.

Here is how Pyra and Mythra could look like in Smash. I know that is a mod for Smash 4, but it's still nice.:
If Mythra get in Smash, wouldn't she will be an alt costume?
No way, she plays very different despite Rex having the same base moves. At least an echo.

RawstyleEevee

Smash Ace
NNID
RawstyleEevee
Elma's in a weird spot for me. I started the series with X. Likewise, my first FE game was with Awakening, and while I'm not preaching for Chrom to get his chance, I'm wouldn't be opposed if he did get in, even as an Echo Fighter. I'd welcome it. And yet, I'm don't feel the same about Elma despite originating from the first Xenoblade I played.

I wish X didn't force me to have Elma and Lin on my party during all the story chapters. There were three perfectly good guest slots they could've taken. Tatsu was always one whenever Lin was with you. 1 didn't force you have Melia on your party during your first trip to Alcamoth, or use Shulk against the final boss. Likewise, you could probably drop Rex & Pyra the moment Tora joins (A no Rex & Pyra Xenoblade 2 run. That'd be something). There are exceptions like that one sequence in Chapter 10, the Chapter 7 boss fight, the beginning of Chapter 8, and I think Mythra's awakening and the Chapter 3 boss fight.
The problem with X is it doesn't really have a "main party" besides Cross, Elma & Lin

Doug, Lao, Gwin, Irina and L are considerd main party members to, but I more see them as characters like Melia's brother for example.

The rest of the playable characters of X are honestly on the same level as FE units (with the exception of Celica, because she was planned to have a bigger story role in X, but it got scrapped)

Also i'm confident that the majority of the people that did X's postgame, didn't bother with a party in the first place, because of how OP Cross is :p

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
X was still a bigger mess, i'll give you the fanservice argument I guess, but X was still worse, because it in general split up the fanbase up (the music, the characters, lack of story, the difficulty all where major complaints), and this is when i've started to see major fanwars.

To give you an example, I fondly remember people that preferred the original where rejoicing when they showed ACE+ was returning in the XB2 reveal trailer, but some X fans where pissed off, when they heard this news, even though I know this not really worth to discuss about, because music is all about taste, but still.

Regarding XB2, what I've seen from people that where in my camp (loved the original, but dissapointed in X), still liked XB2 overall with some nitpicks here and there that the early chapters where standard stuff, but the overall game didn't leave a bad taste in our mouths like X
I loved both XC and XCX. I think the music in XCX suited it's world and feel. I actually really liked it, though in some cases because I thought it was funny. I wasn't stunned or upset when XC2 went a new direction. I think sometimes people just get "complainy" over little things. XC2 has great music too. Maybe it's just missing a bit of what you might call "contemporary sounding grittier music" like XCX had, but XC2's setting is more "traditional" anyways.

You mentioned difficulty though.. was XCX considered easy or hard? I hadn't heard this opinion. Honestly, felt like there was a bit more of a depth to optimization and mechanics but I didn't notice it being more difficult otherwise. I grinded my way way through it more though cuz I was less motivated to see story things like I was in XC. I'm assuming the argument is that it's harder I guess. I'm even more confused if people consider it easier. I never beat Pharsis and a couple other post game super bosses like that, but was grinding for builds that would let me last I played it, so I'd consider it hard with post game stuff like that.

I think the biggest thing in XCX for me was the world. I only rank it a little below XC because the world was so good and fun for me, even though it fell off in terms of story in characters relative to XC. It was still a decent story. Certainly good enough for me to really enjoy the game. But yeah, what kept me coming back was the world and just all the things to do... and I did like the music. In terms of music, only complaint is that I wish the Skell flying theme would come on at a certain elevation cuz sometimes I wanted to hear the continent themes while flying, heh. I loved the Skell flying theme, but the continent themes were so good I'd have liked to hear them more often while I was actually doing stuff.

Last edited:

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
from my understanding jahkzheng, X's difficulty greatly depended on which route you took in building Cross. From my playthrough it ws of a moderate diffulty the whole way through. However I know my roomate at the time found it far too easy due to his build and the healing system in game.

----

Personally out of all three Xenoblade games, I enjoyed X's world most. It didn't have the awesome titan mechanic of the other two but I loved the freedom of exploration. XC and XC2 had the better characters and story no doubt (though I still really like Elma's character in X and did like X's story, potatoes aside). Still I can honestly say with all three games I was addicted till the end. It troubles me that the Xenoblade fanbase is fractured divisively between the two games because personally I find both games fantastic and would just be happy with some sort of Xenoblade representation.

Top Bottom