• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Pc didn't retire... He just makes it out only to giant **** like rom or pound. I remember he wanted to go to genesis but couldn't due to work

Livestream..
?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Pc didn't retire... He just makes it out only to giant **** like rom or pound. I remember he wanted to go to genesis but couldn't due to work

Livestream..
?
im def retired LOL won't be going to pound4 either. so for anyone who wants to play me for one last time ill be at the venue on Sunday.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
i can't get there in time i had to work until 3 pm today. honestly it'd just be a waste for me to enter anyway. i don't play anymore haha i wouldn't wanna ruin my consecutive top 5 placing in every major tournament dating back to MLG ORLANDO (screw you hugs).

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I find it funny how people say PC can do it, and other players like Chu and Azen can do it. But when it coems to Ken, it's like, "no lol! Ken wouldn't get out of pools etc"

Screw you guys.

Ken would still ****.

noodles

Smash Champion
pc you should host another smashfest thingy then so i could play you one last time XD

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
i can't get there in time i had to work until 3 pm today. honestly it'd just be a waste for me to enter anyway. i don't play anymore haha i wouldn't wanna ruin my consecutive top 5 placing in every major tournament dating back to MLG ORLANDO (screw you hugs).
You got top 5 at Rom1, I think you could have gotten top 5 at this tournament especially being as Shiz and Mew2king aren't there. Besides Mango I'm not sure they'd be anyone who could beat you. I may actually stop by the venue tomorrow so I can get a chance to play you.

Edit: PC why didn't you just call in sick for work? Melee > Work.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
On that note... PC CHRIST HAS A RIDE AND IS ON HIS WAY TO THE VENUE!

Edit: I did not mean to call him Christ, but that is fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom