• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Cactuar is "The One" Thats why. I will admit there is a certain specialness to him...not in a mentally challenged way but in a....there's something special about that person kinda thing. At least that's what I got when I shook his hand. Who knows, maybe some of it rubbed off on me..HOPEFULLY.

good **** for pointing that out though Pakman.

Milos

Smash Lord
Cactuar is "The One" Thats why. I will admit there is a certain specialness to him...not in a mentally challenged way but in a....there's something special about that person kinda thing. At least that's what I got when I shook his hand. Who knows, maybe some of it rubbed off on me..HOPEFULLY.

lol that was kinda gay haha

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
If I got his skills from the deal I'd definitely hit it :laugh:

In other news where are the results? For those of us that had to leave early and missed all the good ****.

PeanutSC

Smash Cadet

Regarding Cactuar:

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em."

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol scar better put up the real results before IB's thread reaches 100 pages lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
matdotzeb - wat goes around comes around lol dont be wack again
:laugh:
You'd **** me if we ever played again.
I was just really, really excited afterward that's all. ^^;
Still am, sort of.

I apologize if I seemed to be bragging after. It wasn't like that, mostly just "HOLY **** THAT JUST HAPPENED DUDE LOOK AT THIS **** OMG" if you know what I mean :laugh:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Yeah I felt bad afterward. Wanted to say something to you at the venue but I never managed to.
Don't worry, I wont do it again. Even if I wanted to I wouldn't be able to. I just got lucky, you're still way better than me.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Those matches were soooo fun. I just wanted to go to bed and then 2 hours later I finally manage to.

I got the falcon match up on dream land DOWN now

_milktea

Smash Lord
Boys always get mad when people scream in excitement after beating them LOL. I'd take that as a compliment.

Pretty sure nobody will ever hear, "OMFG I JUST BEAT MILKTEA HOLY ****"

LMFAO

;~;

edit//but i bet its annoying

just sayin' :3

Alukard

Smash Hero
Boys always get mad when people scream in excitement after beating them LOL. I'd take that as a compliment.

LMFAO

;~;

lol o Dr.Lil ... u were doing the azen on my sheik lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

LMFAO

;~;

Now that I know what u look like I'll be sure to do it in the future. Not to be a ******** but just so you can have the experience.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
we never did get a chance to play....well we didn't play. We had over 9000 chances. See you at the next tourney bro.
We'll play at Pound 4 or Saffron, whichever we're both at

to bad you guys missed the 2 hour long salty matches between .zeb and thumbs.
Those matches were soooo fun. I just wanted to go to bed and then 2 hours later I finally manage to.

I got the falcon match up on dream land DOWN now
LMAO those were the most fun I've ever had playing a Falco.

I got the tech on Falco's dsmash on deam land DOWN now ***** :p

LMFAO

;~;

Whenever we play I'll be sure to scream that loudly if I beat you :D

lmao jk jk

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It seems everyone I know and Love is going to Saffron. I may have to put on my dash-dancing shoes and get down with my bad self at this also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom