• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown522

Some guy
Maaaaaaaaan, this was a sick tourney. Sorry for flipping out and throwing the chairs. I thought mute city was banned at this so I banned FD vs Vanz. We're cool now.

I met a lot of people and got a lot of recognition at this, so I'm glad.

Also, Kage is the best player in the world....get at me!!!

joking

Shoutouts when results thread comes out. See you all at Pound 4.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Lemme introduce you, Melee sucks. Keep playing old *** 2000 games, I mean comon grow the **** up and play new games. ;D
I'm sorry Ally! and ima let you finish but...

VIRUSBLUEMAGE IS THE GREATEST TROLL OF ALL TIME!

U MAD cause melee styled on you?

lol also nice alt account. Inui logic lol

EDIT: not you ally, but I took care of it, no worries

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I wasnt trolling like a real troll. I am now. Btw Jiggs is broken, me and m2k had a big talk about it, Jiggs = No tech skills, easiest char ever.
Jus outta curiosity..

Who mo broken? MK in Brawl or Jiggz in Melee?

P.S. I prefer Brawl ova Melee n I'm curious 2 ya answer...

Noman

Smash Cadet
Jus outta curiosity..

Is these even serious. Puff isn't even the best character in melee. I respect M2k's opinion as much as the next guy, but he changes his mind on who he thinks the best character is pretty much daily, and Ally doesn't even play melee seriously.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
Someone took my gamecube cables and my copy of melee (1.0). The cables are pretty easy to identify because they're red and black instead of red, white, and yellow and have tape on them. If anyone knows something about this it would be cool if you could contact me.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Is these even serious. Puff isn't even the best character in melee. I respect M2k's opinion as much as the next guy, but he changes his mind on who he thinks the best character is pretty much daily, and Ally doesn't even play melee seriously.
I was MERELY curious about ALLY's answer....

Cuz the thing I LIKE about Melee is that Sheik over time was no longer broken

I'm hoping that Brawl will follow the same trend SOMEhow

Mikey7

Smash Lord
LOLOL true that. step it up darc

Edit: nothing to do with melee. those who play SF4 on xbl add me :). tag = PC Kira
I think I played you a couple nights ago, I remember the name beacuse my super cool grab bait failed because I did ultra too early after cancelling my shoryu -_- or you were just blocking idk but most people instantly react with grab after fadc lol

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
****. I'm going to see if I can set up plans to go to this.

Maaaaaaaaan, this was a sick tourney. Sorry for flipping out and throwing the chairs. I thought mute city was banned at this so I banned FD vs Vanz. We're cool now.
No worries. I'm glad we got to witness you rage. It gave me something to talk about on the ride home.

Jus outta curiosity..

It's simple. I can take stocks off top pros with MK without even playing the game for months. I could not possibly do that with Jiggs in melee.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seeing that Kage beat Mango with Ganon vs Jiggs, I'd say MK is more broken since the mechanic from both games makes Brawl MK GAY as **** and can't approach him that well. so MK is
Hmmmm K

P.S. Thank U 4 being the 1st person aside from AZEN to Make me motivated 4 playin da game :-)

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yo I saw pc play and he's still maddddd good. I'm positive he would have placed AT LEAST top 10 if he had entered.

Also, to everyone that said me and darc look like twins, let it be known that we also share the same birthday! LOL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo I saw pc play and he's still maddddd good. I'm positive he would have placed AT LEAST top 10 if he had entered.

Also, to everyone that said me and darc look like twins, let it be known that we also share the same birthday! LOL
LMFAO

Why didn't I ever think of that before? :laugh:

Btw Tag I'm curious on how you did at this. So... how did you do at this?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
so chred i asked you if u had space in your car for ROM2 you told me no....but you offer m2k a ride???

pretty **** grimey if you ask me.....
a) it wasn't my decision, i wasn't driving, I didn't even know rico had offered him a ride until sunday night.

and b), you are hardly the same size as m2k. he is small. He fits on people. You need like a seat and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom