• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Melee!!! Nanuet, NY March 7th and 8th

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Well then... judging from:

(1) All your whiny posts.
(2) Your lack of active responses to housing requests; granted, you are doing people a favor by offering in the first place.
(3) Only messaging I.B when you needed information but never replying to any of his housing inquiries.
(4) The fact that you completely screwed those who you did offer housing to by... being out to see a ****ing movie?

You've acted like a douchebag. Sorry dude, but you're probably the worst person I've met in the smash community and the most full of shit. :laugh:

Time to grow up and stop making excuses.
This guy is a ****ing idiot. I hope he chokes on a ****.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
I just randomly watched matches fom Midwest and Sliq has some pretty funny commentary. Used big words like "perplexed" and something else that I can't remember. But I enjoyed it :) Funny guy

Scar is amazing btw....So is Alejandro P
.....Mango's aight too.

Just thought I should share that with all of you....Pretty bored

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I just randomly watched matches fom Midwest and Sliq has some pretty funny commentary. Used big words like "perplexed" and something else that I can't remember. But I enjoyed it :) Funny guy

Scar is amazing btw....So is Alejandro P
.....Mango's aight too.

Just thought I should share that with all of you....Pretty bored
You forgot to add "No Homo". Look. . . man, I'll hook you up. Don't say I never did nothing for you, lil' dude.
*ahem*

:cool:

Scar

#HarveyDent
sliq is one of my favorite commentators in the world right now, prob second only to wife

ParlNock

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from revival of melee. Man was it a crazy week hanging out in new york jersy and philly.
Good tournament, $20 dollar venue fee, not so hot :(

Wish
Kevin M
Mattdotzeb
elensmash
nuro
darc
dazwa
and the rest were there.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Glad to see melee is still holding it down. Big ups to all the champions. Im in houston texas and I will be running melee tournaments down here to get the scence popping again. Once the scene is back, I want you all to come down here so we can see who is the best. You can check my resume on--> http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=171188 and on--> www.AirbrushKing.net/sponsors Let me know whats up and if any of yall would be interested. I will be getting sponsors involed...

Top Bottom