• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 "upsetting" results!!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
nah keith mango sandbagged lol. he went link on kage
alright well then im going to go brawl ganon on m2k at pound 5, and when i lose ima tell everyone i sand bagged that ***, cause i knew i would win with diddy.

plan is fool proof.

LLDL

Smash Hero
There is a difference between sandbagging, and handicapping yourself, guys...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Mango made his money back in teams if I'm not mistaken.

Either way he told me he didn't try vs Hbox, but I can't comment on anything else.

Edit: just read the theory about me beating people mango loses to.

I love Mango so much. <3 that guy, whether he did it on purpose or not.

d0rkiiness

Smash Rookie
Daph/Dork (alu plz pass this along) - OMG, it was such a surprise seeing ya. we gotta talk/hang out a bit more often. Thanks for helping alu with the tourny. It's really appriciated

I WAS SO WRRIED ABOUT U ROCKIN!!!! I DIDNT KNOW HOW U GOT HOME! and thank you! someone noticed my hard work.

i missed u rockin!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lmfao Diakonos legit^

shoutouts:
alucard: thanks for runing a beast tourny

lambchops- fun matches, falco is tight
omni- we had a good set, i'll get you next time aha
winston- tight luigi, wasnt expecting it to be so beast, good stuff
Doooyoung- phantom upsmash :/

Kirbykaze: i love you so much. killing spacies of the bottom and sides, MAD overrated. dynasty or nothing!!

unknown: you're a monster. next time it'll be you winnign dis ish

D20: fun games, mor enext tiem for sure

Twebb: ggs in teams pools and friendlies. we're pretty beast as a team actually lol

swift: good times talking and friendlying with you. so smart

nando: fun friendlies, good job beating yay hype matches.

thorn: ggs in friendlies on the first day. i like your falco style its different

Hugs: thanks for the matches, gotta work on that samus matchup. sorry again for making those comments lol, i was trolling, you're too good.

sion: falco dittos with you were probably some of my favorite matches of the weekend, too much fun

Druggedfox: glad we got to play a good amount of games. really fun playing/meeting/talking to you man.

Zoso: Fox boards Q&A FTW!!! fun games man, your marth is tight. team mm/friendlies were awesome

hax: only played a couple games but really fun times talking to you man, you're chill. we'll play mad matches at pound

to everyone else, ggs, this tourny was awesome. See you guys at pound.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
oh man u 3stocked me in my first match let me go cry in a corner... so hard to do that as shiek vs falco... oh wellz didnt realize u were gonna be a jerk about it.
I guess I could have phrased that better but I was genuinely confused as to why our set was close.

You won no games, even on your counterpick. I wrecked you on the first game.

*shrug*

Maybe our opinion of "close" is different?

OverLord

Smash Ace
so let me understand.. if I play m2k and I'm not 4stocked then it's close??? LOL

if u played KK and second match u brought him last stock good for u, but he 2-0ed u and 3stocked u first match, that make me think just that the second match he probably was more relaxed cuz he knows it was fine... just face it man..

If I recall right Kage 3stocked me and 2 stocked me in pools.. WOW SO CLOSE

EDIT:

no time for shoutouts now, just tell u guys I had a great time, I had to leave before 8 cuz of the train so I failed but ok, ill try to be there at genesis or pound with other europeans! special thanks to Kage, The Lake my man, Strawhats, G-Reg (ur gret man) and TecT my teammate YO, next time top 5 in teams man xD

sauc3

Smash Lord
pools...
hbox - ggs, puff dittos are whack lol,
irish mafia - didnt know you had a fox, too good man, wasn't expecting that ****, wish we could have played more, see you at pound
stricnyn3 - awesome falco, really on point with your combos/edgeguarding. i couldnt handle it haha. good ****.

mms...
the lake - fun mms, good falco, lol cping me to brinstar was silly, puff all dai haha, cool zelda.
mattdotzeb - ima get you at pound! its not over haha, you got your revenge that second mm, tho the hype was a little distracting. good **** tho, always fun playin you :)
tope - man our set was so much fun, i got so lucky with a lot of those rests, ggs tho, sorry for the brinstar at the end.
eggm - awesome fox dittos on fd, destroyed me on stadium, brinstar was gay of me, i agree, but it was kinda whack to just walk away over 2 bucks, nice job beatin unknown aswell, u ran a train through singles.

other...
david - ZOMG u got mutha ****in 3rd! those vids are gunna ****, may be hard to find as youtube will want to categorize them under fancy.
ryan - unlucky set with waffles, but u still did really well on the whole, thanks for teaming with me in that mm, twas fun, even if i suck and u carried me haha.
tristan - no shoutout wtf? im not talking to you!
james - hero for doing all that driving, it sucks i know. good **** makin out of r1, beatin chainace like a champ, im just... soo. proud! *tear*,

<3 everyone i played in friendlies, druggedfox, jesiahteg, zoso etc. had a great time, u guys all ****, see u gais at pound!

OverLord

Smash Ace
lol I was talkin' at the telephone right? xD

Italy is good, it's just Berlusconi and Mafia that make us look bad

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
Ya also if you get 15-0 no matter 1 stock or 3 stocks, it's not even close at all.
there is an obvious skill difference difference when a person 4 stocks someone 15 times in a row and when they barely win 15 times in a row. but you're right in one respect, the set isn't close. high five!

Either way he told me he didn't try vs Hbox, but I can't comment on anything else.

when mango discredits someone, its pretty safe to assume he has no reason to care thanks to his fan base. it's like the thing with isai where people johned for him way after his prime in melee. the difference is isai did it with falcon and mango can't. lmfao.

Edit: just read the theory about me beating people mango loses to.

whether he did it on purpose or not.
i really hope this isn't serious.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh wait, now that I figure, everything was pools xD First time I did teams at a big event.

So I guess we'll be in pools results, my bad. I just hope to see our names in the pools results.

Shout-outs:

to be edited lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
At this point, i'd like to say that I need better training.. I need to move to US or something to get even better training.. PP house me plz? =P I have to get owned many more times! I got this, right? =P

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
kage if you move to NC, you have to move to Raleigh, because that is where everyone who matters is located.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
At this point, i'd like to say that I need better training.. I need to move to US or something to get even better training.. PP house me plz? =P I have to get owned many more times! I got this, right? =P
Move to Tri-state, Florida, or California.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I hear Brandon recorded everything and Ally said so too
WHEN WILL THEY BE UP LOL I'M CRAVING TO WATCH

Spife

Smash Master
Kage come stay with me and punch me out of my double jumps some more

shout outs later.

M@1funk$hun

Smash Ace
Crismas and Malfunkshun - Had fun playing you guys. Funk you got a lot better since Apex. A little Marth ditto practice goes a long way, and keep up with that Mario. Crismas, just give me a little time and I vow one day to defeat your peach.
these were probably the most fun matches I played at the tourney. maybe aside from teams with kage and t webb

and you got better too man. I wish I coulda played your pika more though

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Crew:

Aicila: Thanks for going with us hun! It was a blast and I'm glad you shared it with me. : ]

No Cash: Good **** beating one person in your pools dude. See you today at my houze for my bday. : ]

Vorosh: You were here in spirit, and I kneeeeeeeed you. :3

Bobby: You were here in spirit too dude! Wish you and Matt coulda come, but I'll give you some hyped up tournament in MAD.

Matt: You were as well, you will also come to MAD. YOU HAFTA.

Dave: Yeah wished you could come but hopefully next time. Get it on with that falcon.

Team pools

Carroll + KoKingPin : Good **** dudes! I tried my best. : ]
guys who went double jiggs: Good **** I thought we coulda done something lol but w/e xD
Mango + Lucky: Good **** I didn't know what to do but still, good ****. : ]

Singles pools:

Kirby Kaze: Good **** man, at first I didn't know you WERE kk cuz I didn't see the paper... I was like cool luigilover... lol.

Lol didn't know Yedi was just macman.

Tarzan: Good **** man! I tried my hardest to win the set, xD oh well. Good **** playing you man.

Blizzard Beam: I tried to play as gay as possible but I messed up, play you again sometime dude. I thought you were blizzard bear.

Dr Grip: Good **** for your first tournament!

Mm's

Solar: good **** man, I guess we will have a routine of MM's every tournament we see ourselves in, can't wait till the next one. : D

Other guy (sorry didn't know your name xD): Good mm's man. I tried my hardest haha. : D

==========

Laijin: We will play next time man! LOL Maybe in philly... or something. MD? maybe. but yeah. lol

HugS: Thanks for playing me man! I would have mm'd you but I had only transit money left. I'm glad I got to play you.

Waffles: Awesome playing you dude, glad I got to play you. Right after I had to go, but I missed my train by one minute. After that I was trying to exactly know what times the trains would come.

Top Bottom