• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
What the **** did I just read?

Alex, come talk to me when you get a second. This entire situation is super lame.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
J, does that make Spak more town to you than not ?

On gut i feel like it should maybe just because: Why would scum redirect onto spak if he was scum

:059:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well, I said Spak is pretty much confirmed Town to me honestly. I explained in detail in a this certain post:

He was the only town read I was 100% confident on yesterDay. It is also is in line for why I am town-reading much harder toDay then yesterDay. Because I have these two facts:

1.) He is not the poisoner, Alex confirmed that by saying he was poisoned.
2.) He is not the theif, otherwise my item would not have been stolen (or Ryu's for clarity sake) due to me seeing him being Jailed
3.) He could not have done the NK because he was jailed.

With my theory of 2 scum-team and 1 Indy poisoner, that pretty much 100% clears Spak from being scum to me and that is why I am standing by that and I see no reason for why he is scum. It has been helping me read other players though with a pretty much confirmed townie.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I was in a rural location yesterday without internet, so I'm catching up now. Will post a vote count in a bit, etc.

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Protect gheb and toss it onto useless Spak ?
This hurts, but is unfortunately true. The events of the past few pages have swung my opinions on a lot of people based on their reactions, but I'll post that early D3 to make sure that I don't accidentally post in night. Here's to hoping that I'll learn and get better tomorrow.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Everyone calm down, seriously.

Laundry do you stand by ending Ryker of he is alive?

J why did you hold onto that?

Who the hell is scum right now?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Still dealing with vote count, but for the record, Laundry has received a warning. Mafia can get pretty hectic alongside all the sociopolitics at play, so it's understandable from any alignment to get a little feisty so to speak. Just take a break from the thread and come back when you're ready, no big deal.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Vote Count 2.3 (Final)

1. Wots All This Then? (0) :
2. Maven89 (0) :
3. Kantrip (0) :
4. Spak (0) :
5. FandangoX (0) :
6. Red Ryu (0) :
7. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
8. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
9. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (6) : Kantrip, Spak, Ryker, Wots, J, Laundry
10. Laundry (0) :
11. #HBC | J (4) : Fandango, Maven

Not voting: Red Ryu

A lynch has been reached!

Flavor will be coming at 2:30 PST, the mod hasn't eaten and is super hungry. :<

Last edited:

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Also you guys better hope laundry's town cause I did lie about my role lol. Mostly cause I'm not a good person but also because me claiming would have got me hammered anyway.

Have fun.
:059:

I was a dayvig, I got loved if I shot correctly and hated if i killed town. I was restricted to shooting on D3 cause apparently D1 dayvigs are lame. Suckish role but I was planning to shoot first thing D3 regardless so maybe I'm the ****

#rake Out
I should have known when you said Gheb's vest was Australian.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yeah I was going to say, wasn't he Austrian or something?

And yeah Bard I've been sitting here refreshing pretty often for 3 hours now, was hoping for that flavor flip

Maven89

Smash Master
was hoping for the flavor flip, so i can use that information dip, to spit hot fire all these scum desires, burn em like a rubber make em duck and cover, cause when maven on the go no cranberry juice can stop the flow

BarDulL

Town Vampire

It didn't take too long before the group majority turned its head to @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake ; the man had a particular way of expressing himself that stood out, and his claim was a bit peculiar to boot; a 'salty bomb' of all things?

"What, you guys don't believe me? How could you possibly say no to these beloved Austrian dimples and fierce Arcanine teeth?

:059:"

"Sorry bro, but cut the malarkey; you were one of the murderers responsible, weren't you? Take him to the guillotine!"

@ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake turned to face Nabe, whom shrugged as he fiddled with the guillotine to ensure it was ready for use.

"Sorry @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake , but 'the tribe has spoken' so to speak. It's time to see what lies behind that mask of yours!"

Before the group could get @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake settled into the formerly rusty guillotine, the floating castle began to shake violently. Everyone struggled to keep standing as pieces of the castle structure began to fall due to the heavy friction of the quake. What could possibly be causing this shaking to occur?

"Wait, it feels like it's...it's coming from beneath us?"

Indeed, the source of the quaking was coming from beneath the throne room, and it seemed to be getting closer and closer to...@Rake ~Desu's location?!

Suddenly, a man robed in a brown detective's coat with an odd mask explosively burst through the floor of the throne room beneath @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake and uppercutted him in the process! The resulting blow has caused @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake to get HARDBODIED! Rake has exploded into smithereens! @#HBC | Laundry has received Rake's items! @ Shun Goku Satsu Rake Shun Goku Satsu Rake was Gheb, the Austrian Dreadlord, Town TrueShot Day Vigilante!

"sucks for town that this punk had to get hardbodied but thats how i roll. aint no stoppin this train we on, feel me?"

marshy walked over to Nabe and stared deep into his eyes for more than a cool minute before giving him a fist bump. There was clearly a flaming passion in both of their eyes, but no one dared make a comment out loud about it. After a few more moments, marshy broke the silence again.

"yo nabe, i kno youre the head of this joint but im gonna take over for a cool minute if thats coo with you. i got a flight to catch but that aint til tomorrow so im down to keep the hardbody goin."

"Fine with me. I've been meaning to take a break; I'll take the bench for now."

marshy turned to the group to address them, cracking his knuckles as he did so.

"were callin it a night boys, u kno the drill. pack your **** up and head to ur rooms. lock the doors cause i aint interested in seein more dead town bodies."

And with that...

NIGHT 2 BEGINS!

Deadline is August 18th, 2015, at 6:00PM PST!

NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

Last edited:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
You know what, sure. I'd like to request a 24 hour deadline extension for the night phase though, just so I have time to catch up and make a decent night action (should the role I'm replacing into have one).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm helluva busy, and not everyone has submitted their night actions, so I will be granting a deadline extension up until 3:00PM PST, August 19th, 2015. I will not postpone the extension any longer. If you do not submit your night action before 3:00PM PST tomorrow, then that's that (the show must go on!)

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire

As the sun rose, everyone got up and started heading to the throne room. Had anything crazy happened during the night?

Once everyone got to the throne room, they found marshy and Nabe standing in the center looking downward in a rather perplexed manner; there was an Egyptian jewelry box now sitting in the middle of the room. How odd. Where could this box have come from?

"I'm positive no living being in this castle placed this box here, and yet it still magically appeared nonetheless. This castle holds many secrets we are unfamiliar with, it seems."

"bard left us with 2 much **** to deal with, we got bigger fish to fry. lets check out the box later, we finna hardbody today like the sun aint ever gonna set again"

Nabe nodded in agreement; marshy and Nabe moved the box to the throne and finally turned to the group. To their surprise, it seems everyone was accounted for; no one has died!

"thas good, now, gents, we ready to start this day or what? start talkin"

Everyone took their respective seats and started to sort everything out that had happened. Unbeknownst to them though, the jewelry box began to emit an eerie golden aura...what could this mean?

Day 3 Begins!

Deadline has been set for 8/26/2015 at 4:00 PM PST!

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
I'm going to be out for most of tonight, just a little irresistible checking on my phone, but before I really start to play this day, I want to apologize for everyone for my behavior at the end of the last day phase

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well I'm confused to hell. I need to sit and think on some things. Till then I'm gonna think of some questions to get the day moving.

@ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 : Heya, thanks for subbing in especially with the amount of pages. How far are you to being caught up/what are your reads?

@ Maven89 Maven89 : It's alright haha. We all get those ways. Where's your head at for toDay?

Top Bottom