• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
That was a MIGHTY fast swing ...

... I approve!

:059:

I sure hope hammer was rake's.

I'm kinda sad no one picked up on the connection between ruy's claim and the way he treated j earlier. I had dismissed the PR angle as I couldn't see why but now seeing his role, I can only conclude he's not telling us everything. Would've been good grounds to lunch hum.

Rosie going means I don't have a headache dealing with the slot. I just find it comical given that gheb said "lyncg j or Rosie if you want a Lynch with no consequences" and then Rosie gets lynched. That entire swap deserves a ****ton of scrutiny, regardless of what he flips

I've got little else I can say without being at my computer. Ryker and ryu deserve a ton of scrutiny tomorrow simply on their play. Actively hound j. Mow through the nulls. It's a bad sign when we have zero strong lynches at the end of d1. Part of that is due to scun playing well, but that means we need to examine the less obvious places.

If you hear from me again before bard posts the flip, it's because I made it home before he did. I'm still out about 2-3 hours.

:186:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

Vote Count 1.5 (Final)

1. Wots All This Then? (0) :
2. Gheb_01 (0) :
3. Maven89 (1) : J
4. Kantrip (0) :
5. Spak (1) : Rosalina
6. RosalinaSGS (7) : Gheb Dancer Kantrip Wots Spak Red Ryu Rake
7. FandangoX (0) :
8. Red Ryu (3) : Laundry, Rosa, Maven
9. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
10. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (1) : Modvote
12. Laundry (0) :
13. #HBC | J (1) : Fandango

Not Voting: Ryker

"Well, you know the rules of the game, friend! Looks like you're on the chopping block @RosalinaSGS, and the crowd approves...literally!"

Bardeezy raised his right hand in the air. What was once just a normal Totoro paw suddenly began to emit a golden aura. Bardeezy aimed his paw at the middle of the chair formation, and with a great exclamation practically DBZ-esque, something big began to manifest in the middle of the chair formation. What could it be?

"Uh, that isn't what I think it is, is it?"

"Bardeezy, that thing is like...from the stone age of DGames. Where in the world did you find it?"

After only a few moments, the ambigious entity had already taken shape and become distinct; it was a guillotine, and not just any guillotine.

"It's the rusty guillotine from Rusty Guillotine Mafia, hosted by @Xiivi a long time ago! Except I've made some additions to it so that it won't kill anyone. Still as rusty as ever! Anyway, c'mere @RosalinaSGS, time to act out the lynch scene!"

@RosalinaSGS begrudgingly put his head in the hole of the Rusty Guillotine; the blood on the guillotine had made @RosalinaSGS just a liiiittle paranoid.

"I don't know about this guys, this seems awfully risky. Aren't we going just a little far with this Mafia game?"

"Oh jeez Rosalina, don't worry about it! I told you I fixed it! Now, where's the button...ah, here it is! It reveals to us all your secrets before your inevitable 'death' as it were."

@RosalinaSGS is Red Ryu, Town Drunkard Tracker (Town Amnesiac Tracker)!

"Well, that's unfortunate! Better luck next time, Town. Time to release the Guillotine!"

Bardeezy untied the Guillotine, and...WHOOSH! The guillotine, for some reason, did not stop when it was supposed to.

@RosalinaSGS has been slain! His inventory, if he has anything, has been picked up by Rake!

The room suddenly exploded into murmurs. Had Bardeezy really just killed @RosalinaSGS on accident? What the heck is going on?

"H-how can this be? We checked the guillotine last night before the game began..."

But soon, it wasn't just Rosalina who was going to be slain; Bardeezy slowly began to fall to the ground, spitting out Totoro blood as he did so.

"P...poison?! This was meant to just be a fun game...why did this have to happen? I had so much more I wan...wanted to...to do..."

@ BarDulL BarDulL , Neutral Totoro Mod with Kamina shades, has been fatally wounded by poison!

"What the hell just happened?! Both @RosalinaSGS and Bardeezy are both about to be dead now! How could this have happened?!"

Nabe suddenly teleported into the room and began analyzing Bardeezy's body. Visibly startled, but not losing sight of the next move, Nabe turned to the group.

"Only the thirteen of you that were invited here, Bardeezy, and myself were in the castle between last night and up until now. The culprit, or culprits, resides in this group of individuals."

"Oh yeah? How can we be sure it wasn't you who did it?!"

Bardeezy quickly looked up with a silly smile before his inevitable death.

"Nabe is definitely Town. MOD CONFIRMED BY ME! Ok, I'm going to die now."

@ BarDulL BarDulL , Neutral Totoro Mod with Kamina shades, has been slain!

Nabe teleported Bardeezy's body to a hidden location within the castle and began to address the group again.

"It's getting late, so we're going to discuss all of this in the morning. Be very careful tonight. We have rooms for all of you to sleep in. Lock your doors."

And with that...

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

NO MORE POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP! Deadline for Night Actions is Sunday, August 9th, at 2:00PM PACIFIC STATE TIME (48 hours from now.)​

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Come morning, almost everyone gathered at the scene of the crime; blood still stained the floors as the guillotine stood ever still in the middle of the chair formation. Two chairs were missing; Bardeezy's and RosalinaSGS's chairs had been stashed away by Nabe as they were no longer necessary.

"It's time to discuss who the culprit, or culprits could be. If I had to guess, there's at least more than one individual involved; this seems like a job that could have only been conducted by a group of multiple people considering Bardeezy was poisoned alongside the tampering of the guillotine. But before we continue...one of you appears to be missing."

Sure enough, one person was missing; it was @Gheb_01! The group immediately began to move towards his room to see if he was alright. Nabe opened the door leading to @Gheb_01's room only to discover a blade lodged deep into his chest.

@Gheb_01 was Joker, Town Risky Berserker! Whoever was responsible for @Gheb_01's death has looted their body! @Gheb_01 has been killed!

"Damn it all...who is responsible for this?!"

"Whoever it is, they're killing people we've known for years. We can't let this continue."

"I am in agreement. Let us meet in the throne room to figure this out."

As the group made their way back to the throne room, a large Crystal Orb seemed to have appeared and was floating above @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker 's seat. It suddenly seemed to turn to face @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker !

"I am the Orb of Crystal. I will be revealing your skills in a manner that which can not be retracted by the hearts of man. May this be in the favor of whom desired it, or may it not; I am not acting of my own volition, but by the will of another. Come forth!"

The Crystal Orb suddenly flew straight through @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker ! No damage was caused though; it physically phased out of existence while passing through him! However, something has changed; the orb was now filled with a mysterious blue mist-like substance!

"I have sampled your thoughts. Your secrets reside within me and are now clear. Come, I will show them to you."

The Orb slowly rose towards the middle of the ceiling, and then flew straight down into the ground! The Crystal Orb has shattered, leaking out the blue mist! The mist appears to be spelling out a message!

"@#HBC | Ryker is a Jailer! He can roleblock an individual while simultaneously protecting them during the night!"

"Let it be known that I have not revealed his possessions nor his nature be it insidious or pure. That is for you all to decide among yourselves."

And with that, the shattered orb fragments slowly began to fade out of existence.

Ryker has been publicly revealed to be a Jailer! This is mod-confirmed!

The group, not quite sure what to make of this, all took their seats and began to discuss who the culprits could be, alongside everything else that has happened since they got to the floating castle.

DAY 2 BEGINS!

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET FOR 8/16/2015 at 6:00PM PST!​

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I was gonna push Gheb based on his heavy support of the Rosalina swing, but it looks like that won't be necessary...

Wasn't expecting that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Re-read time starts now. If you need me, @ me and I'll come from submersion to respond.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

Vote Count 2.0

1. Wots All This Then? (0) :
2. Maven89 (0) :
3. Kantrip (0) :
4. Spak (0) :
5. FandangoX (0) :
6. Red Ryu (1) : Rake
7. #HBC | Dancer (0) :
8. #HBC | Ryker (0) :
9. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni (0)
10. Laundry (1) : Modvote
11. #HBC | J (0) :

Not voting: Wots, Maven, Kantrip, Spak, FandangoX, Red Ryu, Dancer, Ryker, Laundry, J

A player has received a mod vote for breaking a restriction in an earlier Day phase!

DEADLINE HAS BEEN SET FOR 8/16/2015 at 6:00PM PST!

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

I have no idea as to what a Beserker entails nor what to make of the exposure of Ryker. This game has weird roles.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Well 16 hours left or something, better claim them if I am on the table.

I'm Raziek town Gossip mod.

I got a gamecube controller and a cell phone.

My ability is that I can get message sometimes...uhh whatever that does.
qutoing for emphasis.

Everyone vote ryu btw

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Since we don't have a list of roles, there could be more than one jailer for all we know.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

After hammering Rosa i picked up her ****. I picked up a cellphone that I got a call on at night. From Ryu, who then proceeded to ask how I had his cellphone and the call disconnected.

Pretty sure he claimed he only got messages so imma just go with he lied and is therefore worth pushing it over

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Dancer looks pretty townie for me especially during his whole J push. Read like town dancer taking the very mechanical approach (someone mentioned this ) and just the way he approached J resonated well with me.

Liked his play overall, not sure how he doens't have a read on me when I'm like super easy to read but thats no biggie.

Need to re-read laundry again, make sure he's not actually just jock riding me but im willing to give him some botd. Why though

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
For those who don't know, Ryker is like a birthday boy. He's sitting in the circle with his paper Mcdonald's crown on demanded we cede every argument to him and let him be the only one who plays "cause it's his birthday". Push him back just as hard as he pushes you, no one cares and will actually like that you do so.

So far

Spak looking overly defensive, but is a new player.

Rake is talking a lot, null tell.

Early game is ****.

Still reading.

Top Bottom