• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Revival of DGames" Mafia

Fandangox

Smash Lord
Either way, bardull should accept subs before starting, its not I am not implying that we have replacements in literally almost every game or anything,

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Role PMs are being sent out tomorrow at 6:00PM PST (check the list of people who are in the game, there's a schedule of when things will happen).

I can add @ Nicholas1024 Nicholas1024 as the 14th slot, as I had a couple extra ideas I was interested in throwing around (there are too many people to remember to tag, apologies for not tagging you; let me know if you're interested in playing). If additional people want to play, let me know. People can also /In to replace if they so choose. 17 players max. I'm ending sign ups at 6:00PM PST today so that I don't have to write any last minute PMs that aren't at least decent quality (and so that I can meet my designated schedule on time).

Last edited:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Seems we have quite a while until the game starts. It seems it will not start until at least this weekend. People must be having a busy summer.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
PMs will be sent tomorrow, immediately following a confirmation phase. If everyone confirms early, then the game will start right away. Players that don't confirm within the designated time will get replaced. So, at most, the weekend. The game could start tomorrow if everyone confirms.

I'm adding some last minute stuff (mechanics, role changes, etc.) and I was pretty busy last night, so the extra cushion of time is stellar for me.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Seems we have quite a while until the game starts. It seems it will not start until at least this weekend. People must be having a busy summer.
I've got Band Camp until Friday, so it's actually good for me that it's closer to the weekend. I'm free for the rest of the time, so I figured two-three IRL days couldn't hurt much (unless I get called a scum and can't rebuttle until lunch or dinner, in which case forgive me for my belated answer).

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Role PMs are being sent out and will arrive before or just about 6:00PM PST sharp. Confirm in the PM! Also, I've updated the first post with pertinent information (general rules [mostly stolen from OS] and game specific stuff.) Send me PMs regarding any questions you may have about the set up or any points of clarity you might have regarding it.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Still sending, apologies for the delay. Also, reply to the PM to confirm, don't post in here! Gracias.

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Finally, all role pms have been sent out. Confirm in the PMs. The sooner everyone confirms, the sooner this game starts.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
“Looks like it’s all working out the way we wanted it to…so far, anyway.”

Nabe stood up. Everything was going according to plan; the individuals that had been invited to the floating castle of DGames were all making their way to the throne room. Nabe clicked off the TVs that had been surveying each invited guest and began making his way to one of the adjoined rooms. Once he got there, it didn't take long for him to spot Bardeezy whom seemed to be contemplating something.

“Bardiculous, everything is in position. Let’s begin, shall we?”

Bardeezy looked over at Nabe with a slightly apprehensive look. He knew this was going to be an amazing spectacle, but he wasn’t really quite sure if his body was ready.

"I...I'm not really sure if my body is ready, Nabe."

In response, Nabe gave one of the most homoerotic looks Bardeezy had ever seen in his life.

"Oh, it will be after I'm done with it."

"COME ON BRO, SERIOUSLY?! WE'VE GOT GUESTS OVER!"

---

Eventually, after having explored the castle a bit, everyone finally managed to meet in the throne room. To their surprise, a giant fat cat wearing Kamina shades was sitting on the throne, waiting for them.

"Uh. What in the hell IS that thing?"

"It's...it's...Totoro wearing Kamina shades?"

Sure enough, it was a Totoro-esque looking character wearing Kamina shades. This could only mean one thing. It was the great Bardeezy.

"But...but...how can this be?! You've been missing for years!"

BarDulL stood facing away from a cliff on the outskirts of DGames, looking back in at the community he had been a part of for some time. Albeit he could only see small objects moving about in the distance, he could imagine quite vividly whom it might be; perhaps it was little BSL and Xonar in the distance, hiding under bridges, coaxing the newest and friendliest of members into one-sided games of their own amusement with many top lels to be had. Or perhaps it was Nabe, frivolously flirting no hetero quite vibrantly while Circus yelled at him regarding something about prejudice. Or Gorf getting banned over and over again with Raziek shaking his head in the background.

BarDulL sighed. He would miss DGames, but he hadn't a choice in the matter; business had arranged opportunities for him to scour abroad, and so he would not have the time or the luxury of entertaining himself a moment longer in this outstanding land of inherent silliness, amusement, emotion, and lels.

In probably the coolest fashion ever, BarDulL whipped out the illest pair of Kamina shades he could muster and fit them on his pudgy Totoro face, tears flowing with passion and elegance as he did so.

"I WILL RETURN! BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU THAT BELIEVES IN ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU!"

Having miraculously acquired a look-alike of Kamina's cape somehow, BarDulL swiftly turned around while whipping the cape behind him with his arm to face the cliff with style. Swag.

After wiping one final tear from his face, BarDulL jumped off the cliff into the swirling, foggy abyss that existed beyond the outskirts of Dgamesia. Was this the end of an era? An end to the BarDeeZy?

"Goodbye, my friends..."

Heavy panting could be heard off in the distance. It was Ryker, having just ran all the way across Dgamesia to the cliff Bardeezy had just jumped off of. But why?

"BAARRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, WHY DID YOU TAKE MY ONLY PAIR OF KAMINA SHADES?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Raziek, having followed behind him, shook his head.

"Dude, Ryker, Bard just peaced out for god knows how long, and you're more worried about your Kamina shades?!"

"MY SHADESSSS!!!! Q________Q"

"God damnit Ryker."

Gova, unbeknownst to the duo, manifested behind them and quickly chimed in.
"That's pretty shady of Bard. :gova:"

Before the trio could make their leave of the cliff however, a strong gust of wind began blowing in their direction. In an unbelievable and obviously anime-esque fashion, a gigantic castle began to rise into the air perhaps a little too close to the cliff for comfort. Standing at the top of the castle was Bardeezy, arms folded and firmly placed on his chest with a phat Totoro grin on his face.

"What in the **** is THAT thing?"

"Dude, it's the castle Bard was talking about in DGames social not too long ago!"

Damn. A ****ing oversized cat with Kamina glasses that owns a flying castle. Holy ****. I mean, I'm really supposed to be just narrating this whole event in the third person, but...holy ****.

"PEACE OUT FOOS! AWAIT MY RETURN!"

And with that, BarDulL, directing the flying castle, began drifting away from DGamesia, destination unbound...to whom or where does the bell toll for our gigantic DGames cat?

To be continued...

"It's true, but I've returned because I have sensed great disturbances in the lands of DGamesia. The land has been coming dangerously close to becoming deserted from these disturbances. I have brought you all here to address the problems DGames faces as a community as well as address what they can do to combat these problems...but first, we're going to play Mafia!"

"Uh, we're going to play Mafia? Really dude? Don't we have more serious problems to be talking about here? I've got a date at 7!"

"That's right! Except come on, that's no fun. The key to community strength is that everyone benefits from being in the community; if people aren't having fun, then community progression falls into a rut and becomes stagnant. Anyways, what are we waiting for?! Let's get on with it!"

"So can we lynch Badull already?

:059:"

Bardeezy snapped his overbearingly large Totoro fingers and 13 chairs instantly manifested within the throne room in a circular formation.

"Har har, very funny. Let's begin, shall we? I call being mod!"

With 13 players in all, it takes 7 to lynch!

1. Wots All This Then? (Orboknown/Jdietz Hydra)
2. Gheb_01
3. Maven89
4. Kantrip
5. Spak
6. RosalinaSGS
7. FandangoX
8. Red Ryu
9. #HBC | Dancer
10. #HBC | Ryker
11. Rake the Macaroni Jabroni
12. Laundry
13. #HBC | J

Not Voting: Everyone
DEADLINE IS SET FOR AUGUST 7th, 12:00PM PST!

DAY 1 BEGINS

Last edited:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
[quote="BarDicuLous, post: 19797891, member: 102348""So can we lynch Badull already?

:059:"[/quote]

I like the way this guy thinks.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Dude, that's embarrasing and I totally feel stupid now.

I'm going to let out my anger on Kantrip because why not.

Vote Kantrip

:059:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
vote: Rake

I can't allow a man to address himself as a Jabroni. It's so lame and even then it rhymes with Brony. That's dipping into dangerous territories and we don't welcome those kinds here.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Alsoalsoalso

I was out last night hitting it up with my friend and he told me that he had been hanging with this new guy who had a bunch of frosted flakes for sale but they weren't normal frosted flakes no they were very special a very unique kind of flake so I had to go try them out and we did and they looked like normal frosted flakes but then I ate them and they weren't sweet no they tasted funny and suddenly I was staring into the dumpster fire and seeing visions of R'hllor

Dumpster Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:186:

Top Bottom