• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Returning Veterans as DLC

Which returning smasher would you like to see as DLC?

• Ice Climbers.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Ivysaur.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Roy.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Snake.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Squirtle.

• Wolf.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Young Link.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None the roster is better without them.

• Pokemon Trainer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaStar.Central

Smash Rookie
NNID
NinjaStarProduct
3DS FC
0576-7269-8478
Which returning smasher would you like to see as DLC me personally I choose Wolf

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I want :roypm: back. He is the most comfortable character I use most in any smash game (except smash 4) and I want him back. A very close second is :younglinkmelee:

NinjaStar.Central

Smash Rookie
NNID
NinjaStarProduct
3DS FC
0576-7269-8478
I want :roypm: back. He is the most comfortable character I use most in any smash game (except smash 4) and I want him back. A very close second is :younglinkmelee:
thanks for voting I too want Roy to return as he is (Along with Marth) the reason Fire emblem came to america and England.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers should come back, but since the 3DS version can't handle them, I think they should be a Wii U exclusive instead (I personally think they should start making characters exclusive to each version, but it's my opinion). Along with them, I also want to see Young Link return as DLC. With the recent release of MM3D, it'll be a complete waste to not bring the little guy back.

Shog

Smash Ace
Obviously the mons from Pokemon Trainer. They were unique fighters, in fact I wouldn't mind if there moveset would be slapped on a new character

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
As there's already a large section dedicated to this in the form of the Character Discussion Threads, I'll be closing this thread.

...That being said I voted for Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom