• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Returning Stage Differences (3DS Version)

TheRealBlueBlur

Smash Apprentice
I just made an account here to post my findings. If a stage isn't on the list, that means I haven't tested it yet.

Mushroomy Kingdom: The textures have been scaled down, and they appear to be a more bland shade of tan.
Jungle Japes: The textures have been slightly scaled down, and the rope fences have a more simple rope texture.
Brinstar: The textures have been scaled down, and the acid is considerably brighter and more vibrant.
Corneria: The textures have been scaled down, and you can no longer see the floor in the opening in the back of the ship.
Distant Planet: The textures have been significantly scaled down. This is easily noticeable on the ramp on the left.
Green Hill Zone: The textures have been scaled down.
Flat Zone 2: Textures seem to be the same, but the background looks a bit more on the yellowish green side.

Has anyone else noticed anything? If so, please notify me.

Last edited:

Blablabug

Smash Cadet
At least Flat Zone 2 still got its amazing graphics just like mister game and watch.

Top Bottom