• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
Tournament ran smoothly...I can't think of words necessary to describe this tournament. A well enjoyed 15 minutes of reminiscence.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It's on a thursday, it was announced 3 and a half days prior, and you're calling it big?

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
I'll be a show.

fyi : this tourny is most likely for the people interested in joinin the scene from MGC. Iunno.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So I guess this isn't getting moved to Wednesday. Sorry, but I won't be able to make it.

Although, I guess I'm not sorry since that means everyone else will be taking all the money. Fockers.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I feel like going to this one. Anybody want to carpool? I live at UTD.

Grayfox43

Smash Cadet
Hey Shawn so some stuff has come up and I probably won't be able to come tomorrow, but if things change I could possibly show up, but don't count on it =P I want to though!

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i'll come i might be a little late though, hopefully i dont miss registration :/

Top Bottom