• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i call slacker! :D
that is unless you had your eyes on the lvl.9 cpu
i'd understand losing to them they are pretty good in brawl.

woahhh isidro beat me by 1 minute thats harsh, that means i still need a partner though, anyone interested?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
haaa I don't care who posted first :)

I'll flip a coin or something at the tourney lol. Or a paper scissors rock tourney if a 3rd person joins in lol.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I have a Wii I can bring but I don't have a TV I can bring, let me know if you want me to bring it.

Also, I might play in teams if I can get a partner.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I have a Wii I can bring but I don't have a TV I can bring, let me know if you want me to bring it.

Also, I might play in teams if I can get a partner.
Bring your wii just incase. Im not sure whos bringing what, and if my brother cant make it then we can team if like.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I need to know for sure that everyone is coming so that my organizer can put you on the brackets tonight! So if you are for sure that your coming go ahead and post that you are ASAP!! Thanks Alot

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i'm coming for sure
meele: let us know how many peeps you have confirmed saturday morning early in the morning...

ratatat: so are you not wanting to team with slacker? (since your brother's going) ooops sorry i read it wrong i waa online on a cell phone and got you confused with meele1

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
im not sure, but we will havr 4 tvs already and two wiis. Bring yours if u can and brawl.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
My tournament is free to come in, only cost money to enter it. My tournament has nothing to do with the utd thing.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
im sorry melee1 but i dont think i can come anymore, well im still not sure. i was sick all today but i have been feeling alot better these past couple of hours, hopefully i get completely better by morning.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm planning on coming with 2 others.
I'm also planning on bringing 3 wiis/brawls and 2 tvs if I can.

WOOT for teams.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You could come to the UTD smashfest starting in a couple hours. Check the other Dallas thread if interested.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I feel like driving up to dallas now.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
As soon as I can get them off the camera Knives used to record them I'll post the videos of the finals.

Had fun, definitely coming to the next one.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
hey my controller went missing at the tournament D:
it was a black gamecube controller, that had a sticker that said luis on it.
if you have it could you bring it to the next tournament
thanks,

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
hey my controller went missing at the tournament D:
it was a black gamecube controller, that had a sticker that said luis on it.
if you have it could you bring it to the next tournament
thanks,
I posted that your controller went missing on the front page. Hopefully someone will return it.

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Thanks for everyone being so calm and patient during your match-ups. Also as a reminder I was the organizer. "The guy at the Laptop" and don't forget the Super Smash Bros Melee Tourney coming soon at the end of June. Thanks :bee:

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Also Ratatat did you have the sticker on the back of the controller or the front. If not mistaken there was a smasher who took a controller with a sticker on the back side. I don't if it was yours or not, but he said that it was his. Let me know which side the sticker was on then I can probably see if I can get in touch with the person who has that controller. Thanks

P.S. Sorry about the Double Posting:(:(

Top Bottom