• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS- Don't Hurt My Baby!- Tempe, AZ

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
I also used ROB in the tournament, if you could put that in please ^_^

Please tell me the ragegasm got recorded. I might make an AZ Anger combo video if we get enough videos of these.

GV7 - I did so badly against you. :/ Dat Lucas, you should really consider using only him. Become another Mekos!
Zynetic - **** Marth. That being said, I'm gonna try so hard to beat you next time!
SFA (SmileyFace) - Just pick up Ice Climbers for only Olimar, destroy that spaceman and his vegetables.
TommyDerMeister - I now know how scary Ice Climbers are to face. Time to start using them more.
Nazo - I was hoping to face you.. Hopefully we will next time!
Wafty - Nice seeing you, hope to see you again soon!
Sea (Saffy) - Those matches were so crazy, I'm glad they were recorded. When they ended I was literally shaking. Your pit was surprisingly good! Keep it up!
Sadpanda - Diddy is gay. You should feel bad for using such an annoying douchebag
Ness682 - Good **** taking a game of GV7, your Ness was really good, especially for your first tournament! Hopefully you'll do better at the next one!

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
I also used ROB in the tournament, if you could put that in please ^_^

Please tell me the ragegasm got recorded. I might make an AZ Anger combo video if we get enough videos of these.

GV7 - I did so badly against you. :/ Dat Lucas, you should really consider using only him. Become another Mekos!
Zynetic - **** Marth. That being said, I'm gonna try so hard to beat you next time!
SFA (SmileyFace) - Just pick up Ice Climbers for only Olimar, destroy that spaceman and his vegetables.
TommyDerMeister - I now know how scary Ice Climbers are to face. Time to start using them more.
Nazo - I was hoping to face you.. Hopefully we will next time!
Wafty - Nice seeing you, hope to see you again soon!
Sea (Saffy) - Those matches were so crazy, I'm glad they were recorded. When they ended I was literally shaking. Your pit was surprisingly good! Keep it up!
Sadpanda - Diddy is gay. You should feel bad for using such an annoying douchebag
Ness682 - Good **** taking a game of GV7, your Ness was really good, especially for your first tournament! Hopefully you'll do better at the next one!
love u to :p

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
stevo- i want to play your dk again it was close man other than me killing my self -.- but other than that it was alot of fun
relic- ur fox game is good.
aaven- i still havent been able to get one game off of u. ur ike is pretty good
smiley- u stopped playing risky. youre playing style has changed quite a bit u are being more on the safe side.
saffy- i will have fun with my 3ds and thanks for wishing me a happy birthday
nazo- jeez ur sonic is so annoying u get my bananas im ****ed seriously
everyone thanks for the birthday wished the tourney was alot of fun and i hope i can go to the next one

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
also tyrant what was with that creepy *** stare? u were like im going to devour ur soul kind of stare kinda creepy

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Be prepared for some ultra salt because I'm recording the replays and just watched myself lose to olimar.

1: Tyrant ($67.50) - Good shiz, dude, as always. Hopefully one of these days you won't be so scared to play me :troll: i'm tryna level up, dude. You get a "**** you" in a few, gimme a sec.
2: Silly Kyle - Good stuff, man, way to give it to Kira again. We really need to play Wifi together, let's do it this week before I go to revelations
3: Yummy ($20.25) - Good games. Dude, I SWEAR Kirby is so free, oh my god, this is so irritating. Phoenix people just keep falling for your dumb **** you will never pull that dumb **** on me I promise you. Keep using Kirby against me, when you lose your PR spot though, don't be mad. You're gonna have 5 losses to smiley and go back to snake, i'm going to make you. I'm so adamant, about this, soooo adamant.
4: K9 ($13.50) - **** you. Keep losing to yummy you deserve it because I know you told shane to use olimar and won't believe otherwise.
5: KiraFlax/Never Losing to Kyle Ever Again IN MY LIFE - **** you and tyrant for coaching saffy in the middle of our game. Glad you lost to Kyle in both games. I'm gonna beat you next tournament and you won't even get to play Kyle.
5: Stevo - You're really good and I have a lot of respect for you as a player, GGs in
7: GV7 - <3 You coulda beat K9 if you fsmash'd instead of dsmashed that dthrow you were so close great job. Fun Peach vs Lucas matches too.
7: Aaven - Much respect to you my man. You're so cool and legit and stuff, you're one of my fave smashers and I like how you almost always cheer for me man, it actually helps a lot. I was disappointed to lose that stock in the crew battle because I would have liked to play shane on more even terms but you did what you had to do and did work. I knew Tucson would have more trouble with you than anyone because we have habits that Ike *****. I DID think Lance would be able to take off a stock but I'm not mad at him at all, that's a surprisingly hard matchup for snake to deal with if he's unfamiliar with it.
9: RaveRemix - Good games ****** my Peach, sorry for the small rage moment I had after the set that was the only time I raged that whole day (until now) YOu know it's all love and I can't wait to hang with you guys in a few weeks.
9: Zynetic - Dude, you're legit man. I saw you almost beat Stevo **** was hype man. And taking a game off Kyle in pools, very sick =). I would actually like to money match you next tourney if you're cool with it. I am absolutely terrified of marth but I know how to play the matchup fairly well, I think I'd win ;). But like I always say Marth ***** Gdubs so who knows, either way it should be fun, it can be like 2-3 bucks. OH speaking of money I owe you 5 bucks for the crew battle so next time I see you i'll be giving you a 5.
9: SFA (SmileyFace) - Just get better. Start practicing hard so you can finally stop blowing hot air and actually do what you say. You've got more motivation than ever before, now, you have personal grudges and rage. Get on that Vegeta status and hyperbolic time chamber it up so you can get back at the phoenix A-team.
9: TommyDerMeister - Love you bro. Lumines is my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzz. Thanks for participating in the crew battle, knew your grabs would come in handy :popo:
13: Xerox - Glad you're a regular in the scene now. Can't wait to see you keep improving and getting better. We should team one of these tournies =)
13: MeowK - Your shoutout to panda made me die laughing on the car ride back. That's like THE best way describe it lol. Diddy on FD is so dumb.
13: Nazo - GGs man, your sonic is soooooo sick, dude. I was getting so hype watching you vs Zynetic. Keep it up, man. (Sonic is still annoying though)
13: SS - *sigh* **** you, too. Don't really care how old you are HOWEVER. I am not going to be so salty that i'm not going to give you props. Good games. You did beat me fair and square. And the same way I like to play on player weaknesses you did the same to me, there is really no reason for me to get mad. I know I suck vs Olimar i'm trying and have been trying to get better and I will get better. It's taking all of my adult-ness to not punch the computer i'm using right now, out of the rage that this ******* character is causing me. I just gotta breathe and get over it. But yeah, good game, I'm glad you were able to participate in the tournament before this one and start playing for real.
17: Wafty - Wifi Warrior. Please keep entering singles man, You just gotta learn what works offline too. Ally, Salem, ADHD, and tons more started on Wi-fi and are powerhouses now, it's just gonna take some adjusting =)
17: Sea (Saffy) - Same for our other Wifi Warrior. Glad you guys are repping AZ on Wifi, you can both do work offline you just gotta learn what works on and off. They are literally different metagames and different stuff works on each so you just gotta figure out how to play it. Also it's ironic to hear this coming from me, but you should just stick with a character. Your random is definitely leagues above mine, but it doesn't quite work out as well as you want it to because while, You may be able to play a CP character with a level of proficiency, a person with an actual static main will have practiced the **** out of their bad matchups (Like I have against Snake, Marth, MK, etc etc) If it helps I have an obvious weakness against Olimar but I would probably end up snatching you by the hair out of literal hatred and punching you in the face. I also suck against Wolf. He's probably my second weakest matchup.
17: Relic - Proud of you bro, for soing so much work in crews. Was DEFINITELY not expecting it but cool. I loved your Tucson pride going in. We got kinda mixed up by their team and definitely got surprised but we've got it next time.
17: Softy - Played you in dubs I think. Kirby right? Fun matches in dubs, we had man =).
17: Sadpanda - GGs, I felt comfortable first match but that match on FD was way too close for comfort. Congrats, I'm going Peach or MK vs you from now on,I would really like to avoid losing to you again after APRD. Well... Unless you actually use "Taj's better rule"
17: Yoshiken - You went ICs twice and they were both stupid choices. First against K9 for SOME reason. You were doing solid and you had the grab release, I think you should have stuck with him, because yeah ICs can do work but they can also get styled on just as easy against someone willing to play dumb enough, especially at your level of ICs (No offense). Also against me, I was generally playing catch up with your Yoshi, you should have stayed him. I know you suck at the matchup but like I said ICs is a matchup I study very hard because it's bad for me. Skill override matchups and not to say that I am necessarily more skilled but I'm positive I am at the Gdubs/IC matchup, and I'm sure you are at the IC/MK matchup because generally when people pick ICs MK is the first character they start to study on, which is why I just stayed Gdubs. GGs man, I wish you'd have went Yoshi though. Until next time though.
17: Lance - Thanks sooooo much for the support. It helped me sooo much especially against Stevo. Even though I lost you helped me focus on my mindset and I'm going to miss you for the next few phoenix tourneys and also outta state. Wish me luck. I'll try my hardest to not make Tucson look free.
17: Stuff - Fun friendlies man, Sorry I kept gimping Lucas and Ness... that just what my character does XD. You're a really cool guy. I got my capture card and wanna start my own little web series so we should talk about that next time.
25: Ness682 - Glad you came to the tourney. Yeah I was the smileyface guy on AiB that was asking you to come =) Lemme know if you ever wanna team, I'm always looking for a ness main to team with.
25: Tree - Good games in pools, man. Gdubs does dumb stuff to kirby so don't worry about it lol
25: P-Ricky (Patrick) - Didn't really talk to you sorry.

Also K9 your sister makes me lol.

Me: "blah blah we're in the air force"
Her: "so do you guys eat food out of cans and stuff?"

LOL

I've calmed down from when I started writing this but I'm too lazy to go edit my rage out so Yummy, K9, and Kira I love you all still. You guys are contagious with that AZ anger. Not Yummy though, he's chill as ****.

Also: Dookdiggity has Kevin Reeves 3 and doesn't even know it. XD

double also: K9 wins rage moment of this tourney after losing to yummy. That was... amazing... Dare I say... better than Kira's?

It was ****ing close.

Top Bottom