• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS: Az bi weeklies

k9.

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles

1.K9 The Great :falcomelee: / :metaknight:/ :toonlink:
2.Darklink :metaknight:/ :snake:
3.Nazo :sonic:
4.Air Vault :marthmelee: / :snake:
5.Yummy :snake:/ :wario: / :olimar: / :jigglypuff:
5.Duff0 :marthmelee:
7.MeowK :gw:/ :rob:
7.MBR :diddy:
9.Ness682 :nessmelee:
9.Rizner :kirby2:
9.Potsc :dedede:
9.SS :olimar:
13.Lonewolf :marthmelee:
13.Z3ro :warioc:

Pool 1:

Pool 2:

Brawl Doubles

1.K9 and Ness682
2.Duffy and Darklink
3.Airvault and lonewolf
4.Rizner and Nazo

Nazo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nazoplex
THEY SEE ME CHARGIN...

THEY CAN'T BLOCK....

DASHGRABBIN THEY TRYIN TO CATCH ME RUNNING AWAY

TRYIN TO CATCH ME RUNNING AWAY

Also, I want my missing $2 from my winnings

Shoutouts!

K9 - Good stuff man, rep AZ till the end of time, I'll see you in Grand Finals some day.

Darklink - It was nice to finally meet, greet, and get to know you; you're cool and really good. Hope you can show up to more tourneys often, I enjoy playing you.

Nazo - Main MK already...

Air Vault - Good stuff as usual Airvault! you're always on point against the MK Match-up. Keep it up, watching you play is always so hype!

Yummy - Thanks for the pizza :)

Duff0 - Good Games man! Love the Marth, you have a very smooth playstyle. It was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you around more often, even if it's not a tournament.

MeowK - Thanks for Bringing that broken ass code, LOL! So much fun being able to mash B more often than usual. Also, I saw your match against K9, you did good; make sure you beat him next time though :).

MBR - Dude, you have so much potential. I really want to see you on that PR, keep up the good work; your Diddy is better every time I see you.

Ness682 - Good Job in Doubles man! you were really in synergy with K9, I enjoyed watching such team work. Make sure you beat up faces in singles next time, your Ness is awesome and I believe you also have much potential. You can only truly lose if you give up, so don't give up.

Rizner - You were doing pretty good this time around, man! I'd like to see that Kirby turn some heads next time bro! Also, thanks for the ride and for paying my dubz entry, lol.

Potsc - Nice D3 bro! you really gave me the D on castle seige that one match. I used to think that was one of my best stages, guess I'll have to cross that off my list. Anyway, keep up the good work, your D3 is tight!

SS - Stop complaining about lower tier characters when you main Olimar.

Lonewolf - Good stuff in pools. It was nice meeting you, hope to see you around more!

Z3ro - Didn't get to play you, but you're a really cool guy. Hope you can pop around again sometime!

Duff0

Smash Ace
hey everyone i had a really fun time. it was really awesome all players new and old yooooo

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
1.K9 The Great - Good games, I'm literally kicking myself over our first game. Why did I have to just throw it out like that :\
3.Nazo - Sonic got banned in that broken code btw. He's almost as broken as DK. But what else is new?
4.Air Vault - Good games in our friendlies, hopefully I get to fight you in bracket soon!
5.Yummy - You got lucky as ****! Ima **** you up next time!
5.Duff0 - Good games in our pools match, you were really good!
7.MeowK - Stop using your cstick..
7.MBR - No revenge for me this time. But soon (tm)
9.Ness682 - Keep your spirits up! Remember that it's a game meant for fun, not frustration.
9.Rizner - You know, if you had not sandbagged so hard and beaten Yummy like we planned, we would have fought. The best 2 players in the scene playing that early should never happen, I respect your sacrifice and honored it by losing to Yummy on "purpose"
9.Potsc - Good games! That D3 was really good. Heysuess has some competition!
9.SS - How can you play so much league and still have time for brawl? Don't you sleep.. ever?
13.Z3ro - Good games man, hope to see you again soon!

And my Gif this time around:

Top Bottom