• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ressurection - A Variety Combo/Gameplay Video

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Awesome video! I love the music. I'll probably show this video to new players and it will get them interested in Brawl XD

Also Affinity... if you get some free time... could you write a summary on "how to fight snake" in the match up thread? I still can't figure that match up out. You're the best MK I've seen at approach Snake on the ground.

When is a good time to go for the grab? (when he pulls a nade?)
What do you do if there is a mine in between you and snake?
What do you do when Snake is holding a non-shield dropped nade? (he is probably going for a grab, what do you do?)
How do you juggle Snake? When he recovers very high and does Nade reversals until he hits ground?

and any other helpful advice you can think of. I don't really know what MK's options are. Or really even what Snakes options are :(

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
**** nice!how do you do that grab pummel drop off thing? do you just dash grab then pummel at the edge and itll work on everyone?

edit: zozefup l2m2kvsally....the vids on ninjalinks channel are so ****

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
very nice video =0

liked a lot the music hahahhahaha

are you coming to brazil ? see ya

Staco

Smash Champion
similar videos: charlie the unicorn, haha xD

is this all offline or also some wifi stuff??

but a lot of the stuff was pretty standard :/
for example punishing tornado with MKs Up B
I do this wifi all the time (offline for sure, offline I also Up B MKs that try to get back to the stage with tornado) and its nothing special

and there are a lot of scenes which are normal kills that happen every match

if I got gameplay scenes like MK nairing marth back offstage after he recovers with up B on the stage, thats pretty cool gameplay (and its still standard to some part), but the gameplay shown in the video is normal stuff that people do all the time (just a few scenes were special) :/

cool music, but really bad scenes

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this vid did not have any of Affinity's spicy body in it so i 1 star'd and left him a real nasty comment. I also unsubbed him and swung the banhammer on him
again
too for teasing me

jk its a really good vid watch if u havent already the best part is the awyeah tag vs olimar

Gates

Banned via Warnings
10 minutes, man **** that.

No seriously, that's too long. I'm not watching it.

Top Bottom