• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resident Evil 4, Pretty old buy i still love it

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i beat it like 7 times on normal 2-3 on pro mode and beat mission ada while my bro beat it around 6 times normal and at least once pro and he beat the mercanaries.
he beat the other times with the infinate items while i always used the weapons that were full power but required me to use and find ammo.
pro mode was really hard especially the fight with krauser.

i beat normal mode once with dying one time and that was on the jetski escaping the island as i was to lazy to fight saddler again and i got all the bottle caps.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
i beat it like 7 times on normal 2-3 on pro mode and beat mission ada
i always used the weapons that were full power but required me to use and find ammo.
pro mode was really hard especially the fight with krauser.

i beat normal mode once with dying one time and that was on the jetski escaping the island as i was to lazy to fight saddler again and i got all the bottle caps.
are you some type of super gamer? lol. shows your love for the game.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
well after beating it a few times you know whats going to happen and where the enemys are going to come from.
ive beat RE2, zero, code veronica, and 4. i need to finish 1 but super zombies piss me off and the GC re3 is expensive.

ive been a fan since ive played code veronica for Dreamcast even though i could of played re3 for the ps1 years before but i perfered to watch my cusin play it.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
well after beating it a few times you know whats going to happen and where the enemys are going to come from.
ive beat RE2, zero, code veronica, and 4. i need to finish 1 but super zombies piss me off and the GC re3 is expensive.

ive been a fan since ive played code veronica for Dreamcast even though i could of played re3 for the ps1 years before but i perfered to watch my cusin play it.
Yeah i know what you mean, i've played Re4 quite a few times. Ive been a fan of the RE series since i played part 2 first. Though i must admit i like to spectate as well, watched my cousin beat 1 and zero. I was his coach, ive watched walkthroughs of code veronica, sweet game, but i havent played it myself.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i liked code veronica.

the last part gave me trouble at first as you needed to input a code and i didn't know what it was. after thinking for a bit i was like the game is called code: veronica maybe veronica is the code i need. i tried it and it worked.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Love this game, probably one of my favorite games ever. I've only played through it once, but plan on doing another run through in the near future.

I thought the most difficult boss was Salazar. "I want you to suffer just like Ashley!" I kept running out of ammo! I thought the last boss was cake compared to Salazar.

I also hated the Regenerators. Probably the scariest enemy in the game.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Love this game, probably one of my favorite games ever. I've only played through it once, but plan on doing another run through in the near future.

I thought the most difficult boss was Salazar. "I want you to suffer just like Ashley!" I kept running out of ammo! I thought the last boss was cake compared to Salazar.

I also hated the Regenerators. Probably the scariest enemy in the game.
You need to hurry and play it through again, its so awsome.

Hell yeah the regenerators are ****.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
OMG i love this game.... i have it for wii and i thot it was 1 of the best games ever.... and i still think it is now...

and the regenerators.... my worst moment was wen u go in a room and a video part shows 1 openin a door and i said: " hmmmm this shud gimme time 2 load up my rocket laucher "
so i started loading and guess who came from the door i wasnt facing...? yes him... and yes sadly he ***** me... and yes sadly i fudged my huggies...

but dont fret! 5 mins later i ran in prepared and blew his *** up... and said " regenerate from that beatch!"

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Mendez on professional mode is a *****. I got killed 7 times and then I gave up.

OMG i love this game.... i have it for wii and i thot it was 1 of the best games ever.... and i still think it is now...

and the regenerators.... my worst moment was wen u go in a room and a video part shows 1 openin a door and i said: " hmmmm this shud gimme time 2 load up my rocket laucher "
so i started loading and guess who came from the door i wasnt facing...? yes him... and yes sadly he ***** me... and yes sadly i fudged my huggies...

but dont fret! 5 mins later i ran in prepared and blew his *** up... and said " regenerate from that beatch!"
That's actually an Iron Maiden that comes up in the video.

daisey

Smash Apprentice

lol, i hate those regenerators, they ****.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
This game is definitely one of my favorites to date.

Regenerators, Iron Maidens, its all good; one of the only shock moments I had was that if you shoot out a Regenerators leg, they do a springy dolphin jump that made me say, "WTF is this s***!" and they ate my neck.

Other than that, Mercenaries is good fun. My favorite level is the 4th one (I think its called Waterworld); the one that has mega-Salvador.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Regenerators, Iron Maidens, its all good; one of the only shock moments I had was that if you shoot out a Regenerators leg, they do a springy dolphin jump that made me say, "WTF is this s***!" and they ate my neck.

Other than that, Mercenaries is good fun. My favorite level is the 4th one (I think its called Waterworld); the one that has mega-Salvador.
I like the playing the village and water world when it comes to mercenaries, mostly with leon/krauser and hunk.

I really like fighting El Gigante but i was terrified when they put leon in a room with 2 of them but one was easier to kill.

Ntei

Smash Rookie
I don't understand you guys, come on, you hate regenerators and iron maidens, they are 5000 and 25000 each (easy money)
The strogest oponent was the berrets with the mini gun (a rocket isn't enough to kill him)
And salazar is mach easyer than sadler imo couse he is easy to avoid, even easyer than the village boss.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand you guys, come on, you hate regenerators and iron maidens, they are 5000 and 25000 each (easy money)

The strongest oponent was the berrets with the mini gun (a rocket isn't enough to kill him)
And salazar is mach easyer than sadler imo couse he is easy to avoid, even easyer than the village boss.
Id say we found the regenerators and iro maidens kind of annoying. The guy with the mini gun was too easy for me.

As for saddler he was way easier than salazar at least in my opinion.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
The final boss fight would be so epic if it wasn't so easy. I love RE4. Choosing your weapons makes things fun, so you can make the game as easy or as hard as you want it. My favorite part of the game is the castle area because of the creepy atmosphere. I think the Village in Mercenaries is the hardest level, and my favorite weapon is the freakin' Mine Thrower.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
My favorite part of the game is the castle area because of the creepy atmosphere. I think the Village in Mercenaries is the hardest level, and my favorite weapon is the freakin' Mine Thrower.
I so hated the castle area, where those cult guys where. The chanting got on my nerves, but i liked the room where you had to kill like 100 of them.

The village is so easy, i love it especially when im playing with leon.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Morir es vivir...te voy a matar!

Are you talking about the part where they surround you and Ashley, or the part where you can sneak up on them in the middle of their ritual and blow them all up with a grenade and earn a whole lot of money?

I feel so defenseless as Leon, especially in the Village. Which is weird, because you beat the game as him.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Morir es vivir...te voy a matar!

Are you talking about the part where they surround you and Ashley

I feel so defenseless as Leon, especially in the Village. Which is weird, because you beat the game as him.
Im talking about the part where they surround leon and ashley, i kind of love that room because theirs so many of them to kill, i hate the fact that you have to watch ashley closely.

My opinion is that leon is actually the best person to chose for the village, love it so much i made a video. Leon is so cool.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Ah. Anyone else think one of the hardest things in the game is the puzzle you have to solve as Ashley, if you don't follow a certain pattern?

And has anyone else found the little random speck on the floor somewhere in the mines under the castle that gives you a lot of random money?

daisey

Smash Apprentice
i didnt think the puzzle was hard, i dont like that part at all, ashley is too weak.

and no, alot of money. I'd have to check that out once i play again.

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
Im talking about the part where they surround leon and ashley, i kind of love that room because theirs so many of them to kill, i hate the fact that you have to watch ashley closely.

My opinion is that leon is actually the best person to chose for the village, love it so much i made a video. Leon is so cool.
Hunk for village is so much more rewarding though. Especially if you neckbreak everyone.

Ah. Anyone else think one of the hardest things in the game is the puzzle you have to solve as Ashley, if you don't follow a certain pattern?

And has anyone else found the little random speck on the floor somewhere in the mines under the castle that gives you a lot of random money?
That puzzle is a *****. I just get my sister to do it for me or just go on gamefaqs.

And I'm completely unaware of that speck you're talking about.

Top Bottom