• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Research Project

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
I am doing a research Project for school and its open topic over the weekend we are suppose to Brainstorm for idea

I've come up with my own here is what I have so far.

Robot technology
Protestics
Video Game history
A.I

in no order

But if anyone has anymore ideas that would be great
so long as they are science or technology based.

Thank You

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Everyone of those will be a lot to write about. No idea when it's due, but be ready for a lot of research on AI and Robot Technology. VG History will be boring too, but at points, it gets interesting.

Overload

Smash Lord
I did a 5 page report on video game history last year. Good stuff. I have a book called The Ultimate Video Game History. It's about 700 pages long. . . I did my whole report by reading the first 70 pages.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
Everyone of those will be a lot to write about. No idea when it's due, but be ready for a lot of research on AI and Robot Technology. VG History will be boring too, but at points, it gets interesting.
Not sure either
but she did say it would take like 4 weeks to do.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
A.I. is by far the most interesting topic that you have listed to write about. However, I find biotechnology much more interesting.

Top Bottom