• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request for Royal Artists - Turn Dedede into Dedestruction

Soul Train

Just laugh.
NNID
JSXian
Hey all! Been looking around here, and I'm very impressed with the artistic skill of this community. I'm the moderator of the sm4sh King Dedede forums, and I have a request: would you draw me a new avatar? Specifically, with these elements:
If yes I will be the happiest person ever and in your debt. The color of D3 is the least important - even if he's just shaded dark like Akuma is in that link above, great. The point is to Dedeify the Messatsu pose. THANKS SO MUCH

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
lool that sounds pretty funny. XD But since your looking for someone to draw it, I can =)

But the thing is not today. (well maybe) because 'reasons' but if no one else replys by the end of today i'll be happy to help heehee,
Then work on it tomorrow?. ;3 Sound okay?

Last edited:

Soul Train

Just laugh.
NNID
JSXian
lool that sounds pretty funny. XD But since your looking for someone to draw it, I can =)

But the thing is not today. (well maybe) because 'reasons' but if no one else replys by the end of today i'll be happy to help heehee,
Then work on it tomorrow?. ;3 Sound okay?
Awesome. You kidding me, dude you can do it whenever is best for you. I'm just impressed at the fast response!

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Okay cool 'XD Just happened to log in and see this in notifications haha.

i'll see what im up to tomorrow and i'll start on it by then ;3

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
heheh. Heyyy sorry couldn't really get it started today but tomorrow when i get home from the clinic I'll finally start it XD shouldn't take long =) But yeah sorry i hadn't updated ya earlier lol. been really sick lately. x)

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
image.jpeg

Uhhhhhh so yeah dude. Dude....sorry XD This may not meet up to my 'standards' but it's honestly the best i can do in my condition. 'XD...So you dont HAVE to use this. it won't hurt my feelings... :,)

But maybe if i feel better soon i'll have a clearer head and try again.

*sighh* Stupid sexy Akuma...

Last edited:

Soul Train

Just laugh.
NNID
JSXian
View attachment 92438

Uhhhhhh so yeah dude. Dude....sorry XD This may not meet up to my 'standards' but it's honestly the best i can do in my condition. 'XD...So you dont HAVE to use this. it won't hurt my feelings...
Holy crap. That is freaking incredible. Seriously dude that is all of the awesome, you have definite talent. I'm a musician and I know we artists like to talk our work down, but really, this is beautiful :)

Ooo just one request though. Could you make it so Dedede is turning his head slightly towards you, so you can see like one scary eye or something? No prob if not, this already knocks my expectations way out of the water.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Oh Wow im Suprised to hear you liked it that much XD... I was feeling pretty awful yesterday so that may explain my negativity. lol but today's no different unfortunately.

But yeah! I'll will fulfill that request when i can. XD i tried putting an 'evil eye' on him but the angle he's at made it look weird. but i have an idea.haha But thanks! glad you approved
^_^/

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
image.jpeg

Here ya go! I feel much better about this one. 'XD
sorry for the gigantic delay...but wanted to feel -completely- well until i worked on it again ;))

enjoyyyyy<3

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
lol literally just logged in to check my notifications xD but thanks and your welcome. ^_^
Haha im feeling a bit better as the days go on,its on and off with this...lol thank you very much! Have a good one.

Top Bottom