• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Replays

Killress

Smash Ace
Is there a way to access my replays by plugging my SD card into my computer? That'd make life so much easier. I guess that wouldn't make much sense though since people are going out to buy capture cards. Just figured I'd ask here. Thanks.

Thessbmzocker

Smash Apprentice
The method of replay in smash as well as in every Pokémon game since Emerald is not that it saves a movie file but rather every command that was used during the battle in exact order as well as the random seed to have things like assist trophies, Pokémon and stage hazards synced with the commands so that nothing screws the replay up. So we cannot put them on PC because there would be only a file with much code in it but no movie data. sorry, but cam or capture card is our only way to convert it over to pc...

Ian095

Smash Rookie
NNID
Eponian
3DS FC
0473-7759-5302
I know where they are located on the SD card though unsure exactly which files they are!

This is a tutorial on how you can find them in the link below though I had problems trying to play them on another 3DS it just says the data was corrupt and deleted/replaced it or something...

serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50029

Top Bottom