• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replay error/bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tainted ZGS

Smash Rookie
So I noticed this bug as I went to save a replay today for 3.5 after doing a sick combo finish. Well I went to watch the replay, and it seemed correct at the start. However as the video went on, it changed drastically. The video wasn't at all what it was saved as. This scared me as me and my friend have 81 whole replays of good great memories. This being the case, I went to watch these replays, and they were all changed. Each video was just our characters killing themselves. (That's not what we did)
Note: each video does seem a little correct at the start of the match. (First 10 seconds or so)
I have no clue as to what happened, but these are not what happened In the replays I've saved. I will continue to investigate replays further I suppose and see if I can get one that matches up correctly. Please look into this.
-Tainted

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Replays don't work on the full set.

Narpas_sword

http://smashboards.com/threads/a-letter-to-everyone-reporting-bugs.378154/

http://projectmgame.com/en/download

FULL SET VS. WIFI-SAFE
The Full Codeset takes advantage of all that Project M has to offer. However, for WiFi and replays to function properly, the WiFi-Safe set must be used. The WiFi-Safe set does not differentiate between L/R lightpress and full press or have C-stick buffering, nor does it have Stock Control or Stage Strike. The PMBR recommends you play with the Full Codeset unless you're specifically using WiFi/Replays. You may switch between these two builds simply by replacing RSBE01.gct, the menu2 folder, and the system folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom