• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Replacement 1st party control stick

PosthumusES

Smash Apprentice
Anyone knows how to get a bunch of them? I ordered some of the gaming generations 3rd party stick already but they wear out in like 1 or 2 months already.

Kadano

Magical Express
They might be the same as the GG ones the OP mentioned. They are okay, but not as good as original ones. Maybe 60% of the quality. Rubber is harder and has less friction, and the knob is also a bit longer.

PosthumusES

Smash Apprentice
I wish broken 1st party controller were easier to come by and not as expensive :/
Don't wanna have to order a bunch of GG ones and replacing it every few months.

Wii classic pad and nunchuck stick caps fit on Gamecube controllers. The surfaces have better friction, the sticks are longer, but the plastic is softer. It might help for nontechnical characters. I personally love it

PosthumusES

Smash Apprentice
Wii classic pad and nunchuck stick caps fit on Gamecube controllers. The surfaces have better friction, the sticks are longer, but the plastic is softer. It might help for nontechnical characters. I personally love it
Yeah that was my initial thought as well but my Zoozen Kit's Triwing doesn't reach the 2nd triwing screw in the nunchuk <.>
Gonna have to order a cheap long one.

Top Bottom