• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renaissance of Smash 4, Sweden! ALL videos up! Go grab regionals! :)

Vegard

Smash Lord
Nice job, Helios :)

Wish you could play the last day. Heard you didn't play your last matches in winners, so they could finish the tournament in time. That's waaaay too bad.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Tonberry: Helios said to me that, the match vs Amsah was the last match he would play for a while... That's why he crushed his controller since he isn't going to play anymore smash :( He's giving up, but he plays Halo tho ^-^

So the Amsah match was like a end to him.
Is that right Helios?

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Tonberry: Helios said to me that, the match vs Amsah was the last match he would play for a while... That's why he crushed his controller since he isn't going to play anymore smash :( He's giving up, but he plays Halo tho ^-^

Is that right Helios?
Inga Yunas

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer

Is that right Helios?
*Real story*
Chris was so happy he won he didn't know what to do with all the energy and started screaming and acting weird to the point that he completely destroyed his controller.
Why did you have to use my knee though...? It still hurts ya know...>_<

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't have done that if I wanted to play anymore ;)
Remember I told ya I'd just beat you and then forfeit the rest of my matches ;)?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really don't have the time, sorry. If anyone feels up to the challenge, feel free to contact me :)

Oh and I woulda ***** that **** so hard ^__^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
I still haven't seen Sweden vs Norway-Finland from RoS3, so I wouldn't count on RoX4 crews anytime soon.... >_>

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Nice one zgetto, but could you please put after every name how far this is in the battle?

So Dev (Fox) vs Ryuker (Sheik) get called Dev (Fox) vs Ryuker (Sheik) (1/19) so it isn't confusing when what happened ;)

Oh, and maybe that you could add how many stocks the crews had in the description, for the lazy viewers (i'm one)

Top Bottom