• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember to add your funds to your eshop now...

CitrusRain

Smash Apprentice
That bit of Kentucky that has fried chicken.
NNID
CitrusRain
3DS FC
2079-7126-2128
If you want to download the new content right away, this is a reminder that eshop might be under heavy traffic tomorrow.

If it ends up being slow, at least you can be sure that you aren't going to have to add funds over 3-6 screens that may fail to process before you can make your purchase just by having your money in eshop in advance.

destronoma

Smash Cadet
NNID
Destronoma
Do you know the prices of the DLC stages, or is there a link that has the prices?

CitrusRain

Smash Apprentice
That bit of Kentucky that has fried chicken.
NNID
CitrusRain
3DS FC
2079-7126-2128
I'm going to assume they stay the same or follow the trend of the others.
http://www.smashbros.com/us/dlc/index.html

Since Dreamland 64 is $1.99 for the individual version or $2.99 for both versions, I expect those prices on the new stages.

Costumes/hats also have the pricing of $0.75 and $1.15

Add up everything you plan to buy and that's your base price. If you want to buy the costume bundle, I can't predict a price since there could be more to be revealed at the last moment.

I'm going to add enough in case those stage leaks turn out to be true. But if there's anything else, I'll have to change what I get first, or I'll have to wait to add more money.

But being prepared is better than taking hours to get through the payment process.

Top Bottom