• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember this name gents.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte. I will be one of the forefront fighters of Luigi's across the nation. Me and the Green Thunder will yell out from every corner of America.

"GO WEEGEE."

I may sound pompous, but I have faith of my abilities, but if I'm wrong, the Green Thunder will back me up if I fall in battle.

GREEN THUNDER! DO I HAVE YOUR SUPPORT?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Heh, what happened to Marth, partner? I guess all those icebreakers finally got to you. If you can't beat it, join it, correct? Anyway, I'm glad you dropped that faux-Link to pick up the real Italian Stallion.

Invader_JDGir

Smash Rookie
Heh, what happened to Marth, partner? I guess all those icebreakers finally got to you. If you can't beat it, join it, correct? Anyway, I'm glad you dropped that faux-Link to pick up the real Italian Stallion.
wait you can beat marth with luigi? can you tell me how? whenever i play against my friend he beats me just barely using marth.

ontopic: good luck with that, even if you sounded a little conceited.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Good luck, with becoming one of the greatest Luigi's ever. I say "one of" because I'll obviosly be the best.;) And yeah, you do sound a tad pompous, but we of the Green Thunder shall support you despite your pompous-ness.

rofl_jack

Smash Rookie
WEEEEGEEEEE

I mained luigi in melee,
Now its time for some severe brawl ownage.

Orange Luigi ftw.

Top Bottom