• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember that special video in Melee?

umegames

Smash Cadet
In melee, there was a special video that was a montage of all the starting characters, I'm sure most of you have seen it. Well that inspired me to do a similar thing for the whole series, just sorta a fan nostalgia thing, bringing some more hype and memories.

This the complete edition that i made for all of smash bros

on my channel you can look at individual characters too instead.

Mr. Mumbles

Smash Ace
It's got some interesting scenes, but it is way too long. Part of the skill of making videos like this is knowing what to cut.

umegames

Smash Cadet
It's got some interesting scenes, but it is way too long. Part of the skill of making videos like this is knowing what to cut.
Appreciate, but that why its called the full length edition, and its already extremely cut, the video in melee was almost an half hour and it didn't even have the unlock characters. Plus, that's why there's character solo videos as well.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
This is awesome dude! You really showed off each character's uniqueness, I like how ya even incorporated Metal Mario. Combining items, combos, the stages, and footage from all the games. This is way better than melee's special vid.

I remember seeing the vid with Starfox Fighting Wolf before, and the rest of the starfox crew cheering him on. One of the coolest scenes in this compilation, cool to see who made it.

verysleepywolf

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3153-5879-7280
Where did you get the footage? Self-recorded, off of youtube... ?

It's very high quality but I found myself skipping around, a little long.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I watched it all in one sitting. Whilst I was inclined to agree with Mr. Mumbles, it's still very well done.

Kudos for the sound editing, especially. Your song choice, while definitely not what most would consider the "go-to" themes for each character, was superb IMO.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
In melee, there was a special video that was a montage of all the starting characters, I'm sure most of you have seen it. Well that inspired me to do a similar thing for the whole series, just sorta a fan nostalgia thing, bringing some more hype and memories.

This the complete edition that i made for all of smash bros

on my channel you can look at individual characters too instead.
I Cummed....

umegames

Smash Cadet
just wanna say thanks to everyone who watched and enjoyed :colorful:

Where did you get the footage? Self-recorded, off of youtube... ?

It's very high quality but I found myself skipping around, a little long.

Yes i captured it all myself with me and my buddies playing with a HD PVR. I probably could have spent days grabbing vids off youtube, but then there would be an issue of quality. Plus i wanted the video to feel very natural and like it was actually played.

Top Bottom