• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

reku the best sheik in town lol ( rate please)

toga

Smash Apprentice
its me again showing off my best ( well 2nd best) fighter in a nother heated match

tell me what you think:laugh:

reku(sheik) vs noob(samus)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SYRpl71eFP0

reku is short for rex in ***.

OK FOR SOME REASON *** IS CENCRED ON HERE SO I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT REKU IS SHORT FOR REX IN JAPANIESE.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
the best sheik in town..............?
is it because no one else use shiek? or is it because u live in a small town call Nigeria or something?

> < well, the video doesn't look that great to me, and what's wrong with those pauses in the beginning?

toga

Smash Apprentice
the best sheik in town thig was just a gimic to get people to watch the vid

any way the pauses were because my enemy was complaing about his controler.

the last mini tournament i went to yeah i was the best sheik you think you can do better hu? huh? hahaha

toga

Smash Apprentice
dam n it! i live in richton park IL

how come ever person i try to talk to lives in ****ing california!

NilliX

Smash Apprentice
If you ask me, it was too much wavedash flashy flash, and not enough "I'm going to crack your teeth out with my foot".

Get way more offensive, don't give them a chance to do anything. Because while you were backdashing all over the shop, Samus was popping off a bit of easy cannon-fire.
Perhaps you were showing off a little here, but I doubt anyone's interested in that, all I want to see is some swift punches to the face and a conserved use of them needles. Too much of a good thing.

From what I saw of it (a bit over half), the melee wasn't really happening. Some stylish stuff here and there, but you can wavedash, I get it. No need to show me again.

Less flash, more Smash.

toga

Smash Apprentice
yeah my next vids of my sheik will be more smash i have them i just uploaded this one first to try to make a flashy vid. my others have a lot more smash believe me

Ijuka

Smash Ace
There's a difference between flashy and dumb. Wavedashing is normal. it's not cool. Okay? Smart use of wavedashing is cool, dumb use of it is ugly.

"the last mini tournament i went to yeah i was the best sheik you think you can do better hu? huh? hahaha"

=) if you play Sheik like that, I think I could 3-stock or 4-stock it ^.^

toga

Smash Apprentice
There's a difference between flashy and dumb. Wavedashing is normal. it's not cool. Okay? Smart use of wavedashing is cool, dumb use of it is ugly.

"the last mini tournament i went to yeah i was the best sheik you think you can do better hu? huh? hahaha"

=) if you play Sheik like that, I think I could 3-stock or 4-stock it ^.^

3 things babe

1. i have better vids that will be up in less than a week

2. i will admit this vid is a bit bad because i spent more time trying to look flashy for the camra instead of fighting thats my fault but dont let this vid fool ya.

3. YOU 3 stock ME? :laugh:

I HOPE TO GOD YOU LIVE IN ILLINOIS I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT YOU! WHO DO YOU MAIN?

also i have never been 3 or 4 stocked in my life and i went to smym6

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
well

hmm the quality of the vid wasent the greatest it was kinda annoying to watch, as per your shiek, you seem to know the basics, but it seemed to me you were tyring to be a little bit to flashy than actually going at it all the way, the samus wasent that good, maybe I would like to see more of your vids against someone better and a better quality. Iam in miami so if you ever come down ill play ya. I play shiek as well, my can check my vids out on youtube just search for rawguy for not so recent vids and r4wguy for the recent ones. Also work on the mind games a little more, good luck.

BTW seeing the samus that you played , it would see why you've never been 3-4 stocked, come down to miami or even FL, we ll show you how we 3 and 4 stock people down here :)

toga

Smash Apprentice
to sheikfreak nice vids but i can still beat you though

I dont know if i would have a chance to fight you as i live in illinois but brawl might be online so untill then.........

Banks

Smash Hero
uh lol best sheik in town...>_>

yea you should attack more and stop running away and running around randomly. go for more grabs and do stuff with them instead of just throwing and running away.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
to sheikfreak nice vids but i can still beat you though

I dont know if i would have a chance to fight you as i live in illinois but brawl might be online so untill then.........
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDDDDDD

besides being the "best shiek in town" your also a really funny dude, you have many talents my friend, I saw your other vids, not bad, but still too flashy, iam pritty sure you can do better but really not a bad shiek at all, but the people that your playing arent really that good.. so it makes you stand out the most. Post some vids against some really good peopel , and lets see that "best shiek in town" perform. Good luck , and hopefully we'll be able to play online when ever brawl comes out.

toga

Smash Apprentice
uh lol best sheik in town...>_>

yea you should attack more and stop running away and running around randomly. go for more grabs and do stuff with them instead of just throwing and running away.
IM NOT THE BEST SHEIK IN THE WORLD OK IT WAS A JOKE

BUT IM A DAM_N GOOD ONE THOUGH:chuckle:

oh and sheik freak due to the fact that i cant go to many tournaments because of school i dont know if i will ever fight someone better than me any time soon

when i went to smym6 I beat every one who didnt play with falco

the bad thing about that was that only 7 people didnt play with falco so i got eliminated really quickly if ya know what i mean but ive been pratcing my *** off and trust me when i go to smym8 you will see the best sheik in town you can bet that!

Top Bottom