• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reik vs Cactuar, Reik vs Ryoko, Ryoko vs Cactuar (Updated)

Reik

Smash Ace
Every time you got out I think it was because I got you with a shine at exactly 0%. I doubt even you could escape if it was a little bit higher.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Every time you got out I think it was because I got you with a shine at exactly 0%. I doubt even you could escape if it was a little bit higher.
I'm pretty sure you can escape at slightly higher percents because LK always jumps after the dair before my uptilt can hit him.

Cort

Apple Head
I'm gonna be honest and say the matches were pretty boring aside from Reik's random up b kill and thunder jackets.

D

Deleted member

just for the record, since I play ness about as good as reik and zelda as good as ryoko, I'd much rather be ness in that match-up. Zelda no like Ness's ******** potential speed.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Cactuar, good **** in those Falco vs Marth Matches, I enjoyed watching them.

We'll get more Falco vs Marth next time you come down to chu's and I'm there, those matches were pretty fun.

Remember the talk about natural talent my manz.. the thing M2K does not believe in.. mwuahahahaha.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I just now remembered one of the things I hated about Cactuars marth...

his powershielding lmao.

Reik

Smash Ace
UmbreonMow said:
I'd much rather be ness in that match-up. Zelda no like Ness's ******** potential speed.
I agree. Also, Ness can do a lot of stuff against Zelda's shield that he can't do against all other characters because of her slow grab. I could even do a DJC B-air to turn-around jab. That definitely doesn't work normally. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

nah it's not long and boring. Ness attacks so ****ing fast it doesn't really last that long. So what if zelda is resilient to death, ness's backthrow at 140 doesn't care, esp when he can chain her light *** w/ DJC fairs and it's too fast for her to kick out.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I could even do a DJC B-air to turn-around jab. That definitely doesn't work normally.

Oh yes it does!

D

Deleted member

lol it might work on falcon at 0 in the same way DJC bair to grab works. It's certainly not simplistic though.

takieddine

Smash Master
Cactuar, you dont seem to do as much running away as i've heard you do.

Also reik, how do you do your doubleshines?(y-b or stick?)

Ryoko hax...

Reik

Smash Ace
yo can i have the name of the GIF maker you use to make those clips?(reference to your signature that is) You DO make those urself righT?
Actually, Muz made that for me. I was having trouble with the video format that Eggm used so I couldn't do anything with it myself. I used Macromedia Flash to make my old Ness GIF. That's not a program you can get for free, though. Not legally at least. ;)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
7 of 9 Ryoko vs Cactuar matches up. The music selection is bad on purpose, to make you pay more attention to the vids :laugh:

Bailey

Smash Hero
**** Cactuar I remember way back when at the HRP tourney with you guys winning the crew battle I didn't think you were a threat at the crew battle because I took you out in singles buit **** you got better man I gots to play you again man. Hawt and Secky Marth man good ****.

Top Bottom