• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

reflector invincibilityframes possible vs. Tabuu's ring attack?

1337z0r

Smash Cadet
that would be annoying to test but still interesting hmmm. i dont know if it would be that easy to pull off (if it works)

Depressed Man

Smash Apprentice
bump for explination
Wolf's reflector, during a certain part of the animation provides superarmor frames (I think it's super armor and not invincibility but I could be wrong).

So there was a thread showing how you could use it to survive final smashes. Such as Marth's one hit KO final smash. And other final smashes that could be survived through using the reflector at the right time.

What the thread creator is asking, is can you use those frames to survive Tabuu's ring attack.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Wolf's reflector doesn't have super armor. It has invincibility/transparency frames because the attacks go through him.

teekay

Smash Journeyman
Just out of curiosity, what's the point of trying to do this? Why wouldn't you just dodge? It's easier and accomplishes the same thing.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
Reflector has longer invincibility afaik, and you have no lag performing reflector chains as opposed to dodge chains.

Relhots

Smash Lord
Wolf's reflector doesn't have super armor. It has invincibility/transparency frames because the attacks go through him.
there is too much lag on the end... the only way you can dodge the red ring of death is to side-step.

Top Bottom