• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reflect

Fools Requiem

Smash Cadet
Is there a list anywhere of moves that penetrate her Reflect wall? I've been fiddling with Reflect a bit and I'm trying to figure out which ones do and don't penetrate that wall. I believe all projectiles are reflected and a good number of moves can't get passed the wall (Pikachu's Skull Bash uncharged for example doesn't get through).

Side note: I wish the move was a little faster (as with the rest of her moves) but I can understand it not being faster.

Meian

Smash Cadet
Think it also has to do with at what point does the Reflect come out. Such as when you use against Little Mac's Side-B. If you use it right in his face during his Side-B it stops much of the movement just as it does if someone charges at you on the ground. But I don't know for sure if there are certain things that penetrate it. Have tried for example to see if it can halt Zelda's mid teleportation or Pikachu's quick attack if timed right but guessing it doesn't.

Top Bottom