• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[REDACTED]

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Are you using direct connect on later versions of dolphin? The official ones pick up the lightest of touches.

yttik

Are you using direct connect on later versions of dolphin? The official ones pick up the lightest of touches.
he's using mayflash so there's no direct connect, that's for the nintendo adapter.

Is there any possible way for my computer to detect the slight R/L button presses in Dolphin?

i don't recall the mayflash being all that accurate so i don't actually know if you can.

are you sure you've set your analog L&R correctly and increased the range to the max possible before the trigger *click*? if you've done both of them and it's still not how you would like it, it's the mayflash that's the issue.

Top Bottom