• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recruiting members for a crew!

Mwauthzyx

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently recruiting people to join a crew for Smash. We're based in Massachusetts but this thread is to recruit people to play on our crew in online tournaments. We're relatively small and pretty new. Below is some information about our crew.

Crew Name:
Team Hylian Chop Squad

Crew Leader: HCS | Mwauthzyx

Crew Members:
  • HCS | Mwauthzyx (TO of HFC 2015)
  • HCS | Nokturnith
  • HCS | Towito
  • HCS | BlackSega (1st Place in HFC 2015)

If you're interested, the necessary qualifications for joining the team are listed below.

Qualifications:
  • Have a Youtube, Skype, and Challonge account
  • Add me on Skype (Mwauthzyx) and Nintendo Network (Mwauthzyx) and send me your best replay footage
  • Beat one of our members in a best of 3 match (the member will be selected randomly)

If accepted into the team, you will be expected to do the following:
  • Try to register for most online tournaments that I notify you about
  • Always use the "HCS |" prefix before your tag in tournaments

We're not asking anything crazy like placing top 8 in every single tournament you compete in. We're just asking you to make an effort to bring the team up by actively participating in the Smash community (posting gameplay footage, competing in tournaments, etc) and have fun! We have great people on this team and we want to see it grow into something bigger. So please, apply!

If you're interested in applying to be a member of the team, please e-mail me and we will work everything out.

Email: Mwauthzyx@gmail.com

If you have any questions at all, please email me.

Top Bottom