• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reasoning Behind your Username?

Cuzizkool

BRoomer
BRoomer
How do I go into this one? Hmm...... god ****! I forgot my name on this board! I really need to cut back on my Vboards. Oh. I remember now. Cuzizkool.

Going on 10 years now, my cousin was born in Nov. '96. As he grew up, he called his aunts 'Tee-Tee', and his grandma 'Nana'. I, being 12-13 when he was 1-2, didn't want to just be called 'Will'. So using my ingenious imagination, I taught him to call me "Cuz", short for 'Cousin' (for all the dumb ***** out there). Then in 99, when I was 14, I got AIM for the first time. The first thing to come to mind? Cuzizkool. Because I was "Cuz", and I am indeed "Cool", so putting it the wicked awesome mispellings that I thought were cool back when I was 14, all my usernames (before I thought to change them) always start out with my standard Cuzizkool. When I get comfortable with a board, I normally change my UN. Though I don't even know how to go about that on this board. -_- So Cuzizkool it remains.

YoruWoNukeru

Smash Cadet
I was watching the beginning song of Naruto (Haru Kanata), and saw a phrase I liked a lot. And since no one EVER uses it, I always know this will be my user name.

Translation: (in Japanese)
Yoru Wo Nukeru - Go through the night

Alex13

Smash Journeyman
Well, I use Alex13 just for pretty much every account thangy I make. I have no idea why I don't think of something more creative but I feel obligated to keep it this way. :psycho: My name is Alex and I am 13 years old. It's pretty much my life's story summarized into Alex13...

rezz

Smash Journeyman
hmmmm my name is rezz its from the worlds gratest game...REZ... i think it stans for somthing but im not all intirely sher
ItalianPlayerBoi said:
Did I already post on this thread?
yes you did on page 8

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I like weed...and I use Luigi in Smash bros. thus WeedLuigi, Luigi has a green outfit...so does my weed, Green also happens to be my favourite colour...as is tha colour of weed and Luis clothes.

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
SR7884 said:
78-84....is the years when David Lee Roth was in Van Halen....I'm a big fan Van Halen, btw.....unashamedly...and I'm part of a DLR fan site...
Van halen is the best, I like eruption.

I cheat at stuff. Therefore I am

I am also a weed eater. I eat people who smoke weed.

chansen

Smash Lord
simple, my name is chris hansen: chansen, a great man known as kirk vosters came up with it and it stuck.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
Well before I came here, I thought I was really good with marth. Then I read on about wavedashing and advanced techniques like that. At that point I realized how much I sucked. :laugh:

I'm lightyears better now though, I can hold my own with the best of them. Though most likely from my lack of serious tourney comp, I lack the experience to win against pros yet. Someday I'll be seen at mlg, you'll see. :) ...I just need a car first. lmao

DizzletheBeast

Smash Apprentice
Dizzle because my name is David and my friends gave me a bunch of nicknames that were stupid and this is one of them that eventually grew on me. and TheBeast because i think of myself as a beast in everything i do cuz im ruthless. I want to change it tho to CommanderBacon

Mangix

Smash Apprentice
For anyone who plays DoTa version 6 or higher, they should recognize my name

For those who don't, Mangix is the name of a Pandaren Battlemaster in a custom game for War3 that is heros only. He was the funnest hero ever cause i could own lotsa people with him....

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Toomin was the original name of the Ellimist from the Animorphs book series. He gave himself the "game name" Ellimist, which stuck with him.

Read the full story in my sig.

FoxFalcon

Smash Cadet
really late on this post and no one will really read it anyways but...

i picked my name cause Fox and Falcon are my two fav characters and in that order. i love logic!

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Shir is a abbreviation for shiranai which is japanes for unknown, Ryu is also japanese it means dragon and the last word oni would be demon I didn't think ShiranaiRyuOni would look good so I cut it a bit short. Why Unknown Dragon Demon .. I got a thing for dragons and well what is better then a UNKNOWN DEMON dragon? xD

mariomacdaddy

Smash Rookie
Everyone knows Mario is a Mac Daddy playa. Hes like the second biggest playa in the nintenod world. (First being Link saying that he has like four girls fawning over him in OOT) :chuckle:

Combust1on

Smash Rookie
As I was joining this forum a couple of days ago, I was pondering what my username will be. So, as I was simultaneously listening to an Eminem verse:

"I'm blowing up like spontaneous human combustion"

I thought of making spontaneouscombustion my username but then realized it was too long; so I just used the word "combustion" to substitute it and a new SmashBoards member was initiated...

So yeah, I'm corny...

Rhino4

Smash Rookie
I Choose this name because instead of using my real name everyone calls me Rhino. and as for the 4 the origanak name Rhino was already takein.

chibifibi

Smash Apprentice
I'm called chibifibi because: I like chibi things a lot, and I wanted to add something to it that rhymes with it. Also, I just use this name for everything.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Because I love the show Invader Zim and on an excellent episode he grew a hypnotic pimple and named it Pustulio, dressed it up, Gir drew a face on it and Zim took it to school to learn more knowledge. Obey Pustulio! Tell him all you know of these Earth Monkeys!

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I have the Blue Death because a friend got mortally wounded and as he was recovering, he calmed he seen death all around him..I asked him what color was it jokingly, he said blue.

TigerBlade34

Smash Journeyman
I chose TigerBlade 'cause it's one of my favorite techs in ToS. (Tales of Symphonia) 34 is just a random number I put in. >_>

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
I've had sooo many names on SWF, the latest obviously is a no brainer. Marth and Roy have been my two favorite swordsmen in the game (roy for friends that dont know advanced techniques, Marth for you SHFFLEers)

2quick4U has been my user name for a lot of things since the original Half life (banned now)

dr.neo

Smash Champion
My friends called me neo a long time ago when we had no idea about wave dashing and all the technical things. Neo is the guy off the matrix. He never gets hit and I was the best dodger. So they called me neo and when I found smashboards I added dr. because there was already a neo and I played dr. mario.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Uncle Kenny is my second nickname in real life (the first being none of your business). I got it in 9th grade when my friend suggested it as a nickname.

According to him, if I had that nickname I could use the line, "my name is Uncle Kenny but you can call me daddy" on girls. I recieved many slaps that year to my disgrace....

However, it caught on and soon everyone called me by that name. So yeah...

Ladies.

Edit: V I did not. V

Uncle Kenny is my second nickname in real life (the first being none of your business). I got it in 9th grade when my friend suggested it as a nickname.

According to him, if I had that nickname I could use the line, "my name is Uncle Kenny but you can call me daddy" on girls. I recieved many slaps that year to my disgrace....

However, it caught on and soon everyone called me by that name. So yeah...

Ladies.
You got that location from someones sig,I know it.

My name?It's just simply mine,nothing more you need to know.I use this name all over the internet...and I have yet to change it.But on a side note,I use to be called the Phoenix by my friends,brother,science teacher etc. They say that i'm a wise person,yet hot headed and somewhat stubborn(Refusis to quit),just as a Phoenix when it dies,it is reborn from it's ashes.

Top Bottom