• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reality 64: A Smash 64 Mod For Brawl [Not Quite The End | Page 26]

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
To be completely honest with you guys, I haven't worked on this for quite some time. I'm trying to make my renders as good as possible for this, and I don't want to reveal anything until I think it's perfect. The problem with that though is that it may never become perfect until I reveal and re-render. So anyways here's another Thursday Reveal!
I know the tie has an issue, I'll see if I can fix that. I'm gonna try to finish all 12 characters in two weeks. (Meaning 1 character every two weeks, not all 12 in two weeks)
Edit: By the way, I feel like my renders would go to waste if there wasn't a dolphin HD version, but that'll have to wait for when I'm done rendering.
Edit2: Also, Link is finished. I won't be able to post it right now, but he is done. Also, alt costumes will have matching poses in CSPs, BPs, RSPs, Stocks, etc. (I'm editing this post because I don't want to double post)

Last edited:

Ruther

Smash Rookie
To be completely honest with you guys, I haven't worked on this for quite some time. I'm trying to make my renders as good as possible for this, and I don't want to reveal anything until I think it's perfect. The problem with that though is that it may never become perfect until I reveal and re-render. So anyways here's another Thursday Reveal!
I know the tie has an issue, I'll see if I can fix that. I'm gonna try to finish all 12 characters in two weeks. (Meaning 1 character every two weeks, not all 12 in two weeks)
Edit: By the way, I feel like my renders would go to waste if there wasn't a dolphin HD version, but that'll have to wait for when I'm done rendering.
Edit2: Also, Link is finished. I won't be able to post it right now, but he is done. Also, alt costumes will have matching poses in CSPs, BPs, RSPs, Stocks, etc. (I'm editing this post because I don't want to double post)
Man you must be really working hard on this, still working on it 2 years later. That's some dedication right there

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Sorry for not updating you guys, Samus is done with all of her recolors. I'm unfortunately too busy with school to post anything or continue rendering until maybe mid-December. Please understand. Thank you for the support, I'll post when I have the opportunity.

Player 3.0

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheWinner159
this is probably the old work in progress mod on smashboards (is puff ok at least:jigglypuff:)

MalustheEnigma

Smash Rookie
Oh, so this project IS alive, contrary to what a Reddit post said. Good, very good. Is there a download that I could find somewhere? A beta or something?

Last edited:

wwe4865

Smash Rookie
How is progress going? Or you guys to busy? (if you guys are busy that is ok)

LiKWiDCAKE

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Just found this today and made an account to say I love the ideas here, and would absolutely love to play this if it ever comes out.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Zarx1554 Zarx1554 Sluigi123 Sluigi123

Hey guys, just remembered this project. Do you need any assembly coders? I'd love to help out.

Do you perhaps have a list of things you've accomplished/need done?

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Hey guys, just remembered this project. Do you need any assembly coders? I'd love to help out.

Do you perhaps have a list of things you've accomplished/need done?
If you're interested in coding assistance, I could acquaint you with someone who would truly appreciate your help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom