• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Real or Fake Cheats?

SSJGohan23

Smash Rookie
Are any of these true? I found them along with the other cheats for SSB that I know are true:

-Evil characters:With anyone you can make them evil by beating the game on hard with one live using no continues. You can make Pikachu's eyes turn onto the side of his head.

-Make Capt. Falcon Fart:To make Capt. Falcon fart, go to training mode and choose him and choose Link's stage. Make sure that you have your opponet next to you. While jumping, press Down + A as you land.

-Unlock Waluigi:If you manage to get a score of 1.000.000.000 you unlock Waluigi.

-F-Zero X track:If you get a total score of more than 1 200 000 you get the special F-Zero X race track. Were you can fight and dodge the cars at the same time.

-Get Raichu:To get Raichu (the evolved form of Pikachu), beat the game on all skill levels with one life in your stock, after that, go to the character select screen and press up and start after you have selected him. Also, if you turn off your system and do not have an expansion pack, you must redo the trick. If you do have an expansion pack, the game will not delete him.

-Evil Ness:Beat the game on "Very Hard" with Ness with only one life, and ness's face on the character select screen should become dark and have devious eyes(This might work with other characters).

-Evil Link:Beat the "Very Hard" level with only 1 life and Link will become evil looking. Pointed eyebrows and a sinister look.

I've never gotten any of these cheats, but are they true? I don't think so.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Just out of curiosity, who the heck did you get those from. Those are most definitely bogus. Waluigi didn't even come out till Mario Tennis. It is impossible to get a score that high. And I have beaten the game on very hard with 1 stock and beaten it(geez, I wish I could do that again, it was amaxing) and Ness hasn't changed a bit. All of those codes are bogus just like when someone told me if you could beat the game on very hard with only 1 life with no continues 3 times you could play the Master Hand. Who comes up with this bull?

SupaTiger

Smash Apprentice
if you have a gameshark 3.0 or higher you can play as master hand, metal mario, giant dk, etc... but there is a weird master hand glitch...

alien270

Smash Lord
I saw a cheat to evolve Pikachu by beating the game on all difficulties as pikachu with 1 life and no continues without turning off the system. I had just gotten the game so naturally I was dumb enough to try it and get really ****ed when it didn't work. I have never believed any of these ssb cheats bs ever since.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Never ever believe those messed up cheats. Who has the nerve to make cheap crap like that anyway?

Capt_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
yeah i tried the evil charas when i got the game , it dont work , but the c. falcon farting IS sort of true , if you zoom when you land nomatter what these small dust clouds appear...not much but i noticed that

Yavarice

Dreadnought
BRoomer
People probably make them up to see how many gullible idiots would actually try it.

Actaully Gid, to get C.Falcon and Ness you had to beat the game in a so and so way...

But its usually safe to say that if a "cheat" calls for you to beat the game multiple times, then its false.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Yeah, chances are most games don't record a history of events that long...just a memory thing...

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Are any of these true? I found them along with the other cheats for SSB that I know are true:

-Evil characters:With anyone you can make them evil by beating the game on hard with one live using no continues. You can make Pikachu's eyes turn onto the side of his head.

-Make Capt. Falcon Fart:To make Capt. Falcon fart, go to training mode and choose him and choose Link's stage. Make sure that you have your opponet next to you. While jumping, press Down + A as you land.

-Unlock Waluigi:If you manage to get a score of 1.000.000.000 you unlock Waluigi.

-F-Zero X track:If you get a total score of more than 1 200 000 you get the special F-Zero X race track. Were you can fight and dodge the cars at the same time.

-Get Raichu:To get Raichu (the evolved form of Pikachu), beat the game on all skill levels with one life in your stock, after that, go to the character select screen and press up and start after you have selected him. Also, if you turn off your system and do not have an expansion pack, you must redo the trick. If you do have an expansion pack, the game will not delete him.

-Evil Ness:Beat the game on "Very Hard" with Ness with only one life, and ness's face on the character select screen should become dark and have devious eyes(This might work with other characters).

-Evil Link:Beat the "Very Hard" level with only 1 life and Link will become evil looking. Pointed eyebrows and a sinister look.

I've never gotten any of these cheats, but are they true? I don't think so.
Evil Chars: That is fake! I can say that too.
Make C. Falcon Fart: It's posible, maybe its a glitch.
Walluigi: 1000000000 score??? That is IMPOSSIBLE.
F Zero Track: I did that, no track appeared.
Raichu: A fake, and I dont know any expansion packs.

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
youve never seen the n64 expansion pack before? it was that memory pack with the red top that was required to play all of dk64 and most of perfect dark...two of the best games ever.

I leave the lid off my exp pack slot so I can show it off to all my friends..... /flex

_kSo_

Smash Master
wowwwwwww

there are still people asking about codes like these? ...-_-....

to answer your question, no there are no such cheats LOLOL

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
youve never seen the n64 expansion pack before? it was that memory pack with the red top that was required to play all of dk64 and most of perfect dark...two of the best games ever.
DK 64 best game? I say SSB is the best, but i liked DK too, the only thing i hate is that it has graphic problems.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
I _WAS_ going to close the topic, and warn everyone that posted in here for replying to Davy's spam. HOWEVER, seeing as Cam` posted the most awesome picture I've seen on Smashboards for a long time, you're all saved.

Top Bottom